15 - And no one ever knows

Hey loves! I'm back <3

----------------------

"Wonie."

"Hey, Noo hyung." Jungwon sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. Sunoo suddenly felt extremely awkward since it had been so long since he last spoke to the younger male. 

"How have you been?" The brown-haired male asked, and Sunoo stared at him for a second before he snorted and brought a hand up to ruffle the younger's hair. 

"Since when are you so formal? Come inside, Wonie." Sunoo smiled and let the younger male into the house.

"Right." Jungwon's cheeks flushed a slight red in embarrassment which had Sunoo's smile widening in adoration for his best friend. The younger male stood by the side of the table in Sunoo's house with an awkward shuffle of his feet. Sunoo came and stood in front of the younger, wondering why it was so tense between them.

"Why do you look so scared, Won?" The pink-haired boy joked as he walked past Jungwon to grab two glasses for them. Jungwon cleared his throat slightly and watched Sunoo move about. 

"I wanted to come check up on you. I've been meaning to come over all week but I had to take care of something." Jungwon explained. 

"Well, I'm just happy you're here now." Sunoo smiled softly. Jungwon walked into the kitchen and stood next to the older male who began to make milkshakes for them.

Jungwon felt a smile rise to his lips at the sight of the strawberries in Sunoo's glass and the white, dark and milk chocolate in his. It was their favourite drink, one that they would both always beg their parents for since they had been little kids.

But his smile soon faded away as he remembered the reason he had come over today. He desperately needed to talk to Sunoo about Heeseung, no matter how the older male would feel. Heeseung was bad news. He didn't deserve someone as sweet and caring as Sunoo, and Jungwon would do anything to make sure Sunoo stayed away from that murderer. 

Sunoo noticed Jungwon was getting lost in his thoughts, so he leaned sideways and bumped his hip against the younger's playfully. It successfully snapped Jungwon out of his thoughts as he walked closer to Sunoo and punched his shoulder.

"Hey!" Sunoo playfully grumbled and Jungwon giggled at this, leaning against the counter to watch Sunoo mix the milkshake ingredients together. It was a peaceful silence between the two as the sounds of Sunoo working filled the air. 

"Sunoo hyung." Jungwon suddenly said, earning a hum from Sunoo in return. "I apologised to Heeseung-ssi." 

Sunoo stopped moving and turned to face the brown-haired male with a surprised look on his face. "Oh? How did it go?" He asked. 

Jungwon gnawed on his bottom lip for a moment, contemplating how to say his next words. He wasn't dumb - he knew something had been going on between Sunoo and Heeseung. But he trusted that Sunoo would put aside his interest with the murderer and listen to his best friend of years with an open mind. 

"Please don't get mad." Jungwon began and Sunoo stilled, not knowing how to feel now. 

"Okay." He simply said, and Jungwon let out a sigh. 

"Heeseung confessed something to me." The brown-haired male said. Sunoo tilted his head to the side, placing the glasses down on the counter as he stared at Jungwon expressionlessly. 

"What did he confess?"

"He told me that he was really a murderer. That it wasn't just a rumour." Jungwon said, a newfound determination in his voice.