Chapter1

"See you better let it go.You have had a crush on him for years.We are going to College in England.You will be over him by the time you return to South Korea  you might have a new boo.He is my brother but I can't see you being hurt over and over again."

Hyejin was fully aware her best friend was right.She had been friends with Wheein for six years now.They met at Namjoon's fourteenth birthday party.She wasn't invited,She only tagged along with her cousin Taehyung  who was Namjoon's best friend. 

Wheein had almost the same personality as Hyejin but she was quieter and more reserved .they fit so well as friends.Wheein was bubbly and always happy but ready to fight.she always blamed it being on being hungry.Hyejin on the other hand was also an extrovert but she preferred to stay out of trouble but she was always ready to jump and fight losers with her best friend.

They were both very good students and had gained scholarships to  Oxford university.Wheein was from a rich home .Her parents were millionaires if not billionaires.Her dad owned an oil and shipping company .Hyejin's family from an upper class family but not as rich as Mahalia.Her adopted parents were both lawyers in Wheein's dad's company and they were earning seven figures every year.

6 years ago

"Mum do I really have to go with her?"

Taehyung whined he didn't want to go with Hyejin  was too dull for him.He understood it wasn't her fault, after her parents died in a car crash two years ago She was thrown into the  foster system.The family she had ,abused her physically and mentally.Luckily Aunty Jisoo her mum's best friend adopted her after she found out nobody in her family didn't wanted her because they frowned upon Hyejin's parents relationship.

She has been with Aunty Mavis's and her family for six months now and it has been life changing for her together with their husband and Matthew .Aunty Mavis fought for her inheritance from her parent's family for her.She could access the life insurance when she was twenty.

"Errrm...I can just stay home and watch sponge bob"

"No ! I want you  to make friends.You can't be hiding for the rest of your life"

Her aunt dragged her to her room to pick an outfit for her .

At the party

Taehyung left Hyejin at the kitchen as soon as they arrived.She didn't mind.She went straight to the sweets section.

"Mmmh now this is a party"

"Hi,the last mars is mine"

Hyejin looked at the brunette in-front of her with a questioning look .She stared right back at her.

"No way,I was here first"

"This is my house so technically I got here first"

The girl snatched the mars from her.Hyejin snatched it back.The girl pulled Hyejin's hair ,she retaliated by pulling her hair too. after getting tired of fighting they both laid down in the sweets panting with their messed up hair.They both started laughing.

"Hi,I am Wheein "

"I am Hyejin"

Namjoon stood there staring at the cute  girl with piggy tails covered in sweets. He smiled at her when their eyes met.

Two years ago

Hyejin had issues with her weight when she turned sixteen.Adolescence wasn't doing her good.She had acne and she was wearing braces.She was getting bullied in school especially when she was away from Wheein .

She didn't want to tell anyone.She knew Taehyung would freak out and beat people up.For some weird reason Namjoon would threaten anyone that tried to bully her.

"Watch where you are going you freak"

Hyejin said nothing to person.She was used to being bullied anyways.She started hiding her body under loose and large clothes.

She was always thinking about what she would do if  Taehyung and Namjoon left.

She yelped when someone pushed her on the floor.Her face hit the floor causing her nose to bleed.Someone raised her carefully giving her tissues.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HURTING HER?"

Namjoon twisted the guy's hand to his back before pushing his face into the lockers angrily.

"next time you try her I will fucking  castrate you."

Taehyung walked her to the nurse angrily  whiles Namjoon followed with her books and bag.

She started crushing on Namjoon when he was seventeen and she was fifteen.She knew he was out of her league but didn't stop her from crushing on him.He was already six feet by then.He was part of the basketball team with Taehyung .He played guitar for their band BTS.He was almost every girls dream boyfriend.He wasn't very nice to her.He would snap at her at every given chance  so she stayed away from him.He bullied her in his own way but would go crazy if anyone tried to bully her.