Chapter 2

Hyejin cried her eyes out when she was stood up at her date.This was the second time.She was already insecure about her body.She had gone from size six to sixteen within four years and she was just sixteen.She removed her dress slowly.She specifically bought that for her date.She thought she looked beautiful but apparently she was too fat to be taken seriously.

She decided to loose weight that day.

Wheein knocked on her door gently.Namjoon told her what happened.She asked him why he sounded guilty but he brushed her off .She entered when no answers came.She herself had gained weight too but she was confident with herself and allowed no one bully her about it.She waited patiently on the bed for her best friend.Hyejin broke down as soon as she saw her best friend.

"I was so happy about it Wheein Only for him to stand me up"

Wheein hugged her best friend without interrupting her.She wanted to pour her heart out.Wheein was facing the same issue she gets
asked out only to be stood up .

"We can castrate him tomorrow!!"

Hyejin giggled

"Hey ,I have an idea why don't you loose some weight with me.Let's get fit together"

"Why not??I am doing it for you tho I love my ass"

They laughed when Wheein started twerking.

POV

"Dude,if you like her tell her .we can't keep chasing guys who like her off"

Namjoon raised his eye brow at his friend as if he hadn't done the same for him a few days ago.He wasn't any better,he was in no position to judge him.

"I am eighteen and she is sixteen.Do you want me to get arrested??"

Taehyung laughed.

"Ooh please you have liked her since you were fourteen"

"Yh and ??I can't date her now.it is frowned upon."

"Well since you want her to stay single maybe you should stay single too and stop wetting your prick with every girl"

"Advise me when you do better.Tell Wheein you tease her because you like her".

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his friend.

They were fully aware what they were doing was wrong but it would keep suitors off them until they can gather courage to tell their crushes they liked them.If they found out one day they would be in some serious mess but in their defense those boys were douche bags who wanted to have sex with and leave,They didn't want anything serious.

*******

Two years later

Namjoon and Taehyung got admission to Yale,they were offering business administration and law respectfully. They decided to stay in Connecticut unless there was an important event .They came back in second year vacation for Hyejin and Wheein's graduation.