Chapter 7

"What do you want Namjoon?? I am off to a stockholders meetings in a few minutes."

He couldn't help but stare she looked so pretty.He loved how thick she was but it was her fierce attitude that makes her more attractive to  him.Her six inches red buttons made her a few inches taller.she was in a cute purple sequence blouse and pants with simple jewelry.She had tied her hair up because of the pressure and anxiety from meetings with their three major stockholders.

"I like it when your hair is down"

"I could care less frankly"

She knew Taehyung was one ,then Min Yoongi;Wheein swears he is part of the mafia,he is so mysterious,which was surprising because his wife was a big time solo artist called Solar .She was so down to earth and bubbly.The last stockholder wanted to remain anonymous until today.

"I will be heading there with you little one ."

Hyejin just raised her eye brow at him.She wasn't in the mood for his daily tactics.She swayed her hips more as she walked to the conference room.

She knew she shouldn't be teasing him since she has a boyfriend but hey That was the only excitement She could get.Hobi was celibate and she was trying hard to be supportive but his constant disappearance in the name of tour was killing her.

He disappeared last month telling her he had a tour but she confirmed from an insider he was on a break for six months.She didn't want to invade his privacy.She felt he was doing something suspicious.

A Month Ago

"Babe I really have to go"

Hyejin just pouted.It wasn't easy to be with someone who was on a spiritual journey.She didn't want to be the one to tell Hobi she wanted them to have sex.He has been celibate for a year and half now.

"Can't you just sleep over ??We don't have do anything.We can just kiss and make out."

"No ,I really can't.I will want to touch you and make you mine"

"But your tour is in three days .I haven't seen you much because of rehearsals this month "

"I will make it up to you after everything"

Hyejin felt so unwanted.She knew Hobi loved her and there was no need to be bother.They had been dating for five months and out of them he was on tour for two months and he was always busy.She saw him at most twice a week but those two days were the best.Wheein couldn't believe it when she poured out her frustrations.Hyejin might be reserved but she became a very sexual person after Jimin.

She hurriedly left to work that was the only way she could clear her mind.They were preparing for their winter collection.

PRESENT TIME 

He stared at her ass shameless,he could careless.He was ready date her now and marry her.He didn't like the fact that she was dating Hobi .He knew things about him no one knew because they used to be besties but there was no way he would snitch .Hyejin would have to find out by herself.

"Mmmh the things I would do to this woman"

"I heard you Mr."

He chuckled following her closely.He was the silent stakeholder.He invested when his sister told them about selling some shares to boost growth and production.They have been able open ten retail stores across the South Korea in the last few months.They wanted to open five stores in London,Singapore,Newyork,La and Hong Kong respectfully.

Namjoon was so intrigued by her intelligence and ability to make a one hour meeting interesting.He was so proud of his sister too.They had a good meeting .Namjoon stayed behind after the meeting.She hurriedly packed her stationery and tried to escape the man that makes her feel so much excitement without being touched.

"Not so fast little one (pulling her back)"

She stared into his pitch black eyes as he stared into her brown eyes.Her eyes dropped to his plumb pink lips.She panicked when she realized how close they were.His hands was lying at her lower back.

"Let go of me"

She released herself from his grabs whiles taking several steps backs.

"What do you want Mr.Kim"

He held his chest pretending to be hurt .

"Wow ??back to formal names I guess"

"Anyways where is your little rapper??"

"Isn't that your bestie"

"We were best friends when we were kids. But not anymore little one .Do you know where your boyfriend is???"

"He is on tour"

He scoffed.He shook his head at her before walking away.This made her even more suspicious of Hobi.