Chapter 10

Hyejin gave her parents excuses as to why she wasn't home.They left after the third day of returning so  she could go back home.She was working from Namjoon's apartment.He had become distant again.Her ego wouldn't allow her to ask.

They basically ignored each other during the day and snuggled each other at night.She realized he was still not home as at eleven pm and she was getting worried .She decided to rest and get some sleep .

He was a big boy he can take care of himself.She couldn't sleep even after trying so hard.He walked in quietly a few minutes past one am.She wondered if he was with some girl .Why couldn't he want her .She was ready and willing

"Are you trying to avoid me???"

Namjoon got startled but maintained his composure in the dark.He didn't answer her because he knew it was true.She has been driving him crazy with her flirty touches,lip bites,random hugs ,skimpy inside attire,her smell and snuggles.He didn't mind but the blue balls was getting to much.He wanted to fuck her in every room he had .

"Am I that bad Namjoon??I thought we were fine and all of a sudden I am a plague you can't stand"

He sighed and kept undressing himself .He slept with just boxers and nothing else.

"I am talking to you Namjoon"

he ignored her and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Hyejin had had enough and followed him.She didn't realize she was in a small t-sirt with just her small red lace panties.Namjoon ignored her as she continued to rant.She looked so beautiful angry.He gulped when he finally took her outfit in and as usually his dick was already up .He caught her hand so fast when she tried to slap him.

"Baby girl I wouldn't do that if I were you"

She was already turned on by his sleepy voice.

"MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET IT UP"

Namjoon halted in his tracks .The way he turned just made so much power oozing out of him .He was in the middle of the room by now.Hyejin swallowed her saliva.She knew She had crossed her boundaries with him but she wanted him this time and she would seduce him if she had to .There was no way she wouldn't have a taste of him after he made her so wet.

"I..I...I am sorry okay?"

Namjoon jaw clenched and unclenched.He walked towards her as if she was a prey.He gave a sly smile  as he towered over her.He pulled her closer to himself causing her to yelp.His left hand kept her in place.His fingers brushed across her face and gently.He wrapped his hands around her neck but didn't apply pressure.Hyejin's breathing changed.A moan fell out her moan mouth when he squeezed it.His lips moved to her ear lope sucking on it before whispering to her .

"You have no idea,how much restraint I put on my self not fuck you senselessly each and every night but it seems you have other ideas Hyejin.I wanted to ask you out properly ,get to know each other before I show you how crazy it gets but it seems you don't like that pace"

Hyejin just closed and opened her mouth .She practically dripping through her panties at this point .He finally let her go .Made sure to she saw the bulge in his pants.Her eyes widen at his size.

"Sorry for squeezing your neck"

She blushed .She knew she was turned on by it .

"It's okay"

"Come let's cuddle"

Hyejin excused herself to go clean up..She couldn't stop smiling .He was going to ask her out .She nearly moaned out daddy when he squeezed her neck.She joined him in bed ,snuggling into his chest.He kissed her hair several times while rubbing her a lower waist getting to her ass.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow??"

"Yes Namjoon,I will"

*******

Hyejin woke up feeling happy and energized.She knew it was too early to go out with Namjoon after Hobi but who cares?He had already left for work by the time she woke up.She hurriedly left to her house.She had been working from home for far too long .

She wore a black body con dress and paired it with Reebok (Cardi's latest edition in deep blue )and a blue channel bag.Her whole demeanor showed a satisfied and happy person .She finished her winter sketches,she would show it to her seamstresses on Monday and get  the procurement manager  start buying the necessary materials.

Wheein gave her friend a questioning look.She hadn't heard from her for a few days.

"What's with the accusing look?"

"You look satisfied and radiant.Who made you cum"

Hyejin chocked on the invincible water.

"Really???"

"Yes bitch !! Who fucked you"

"Errrm I ...I made myself come okay !"

Wheein burst into laugh.

"Finally!! There is something else you look guilty.What is it ??"

Hyejin laughed nervously

"Errm I errm have a date with your brother,today"

Wheein opened her mouth surprised

"Omg ,he finally mastered courage...So proud"

Hyejin just blushed.She practically had to call him an impotent .

Wheein knew how happy her friend was .