Chapter 21

Namjoon has been so busy with work Hyejin was starting to feel he was punishing her.He would leave before she could wake up and return after she was deeply asleep and he was resisting all attempts to make love to her all in the name of he is tired.

She wanted to go through his phone or stalk him but she didn't want lose the trust he had for her when she travelled with Loco.It's been two weeks after he came to apologize.She was waiting it out for a month before confronts him.

She was still in contact with Loco for the business deal they made at Rwanda.They were having dinner at some place She hadn't heard before,She was growing suspicious of him but she wanted to give him the benefit of a doubt.She sent her live location and gps location to both Taehyung and Wheein.

She was going with her personal body guard,A strict woman in her early thirties.It prevents great attention.The restaurant was in some hidden alley.They had to park their car about ten minutes away because they car couldn't go through the alleys.

Her body guard wanted to call back up but She refused when she saw Loco waving at her.She smiled briefly before heading towards him.She quickly turned to her guard when she heard a scream,a tall bulky man was holding her in a chokehold and was suffocating her.

"OmG,Unnie!!!leave her alone...."

Loco knocked her out with a gun.He smirked at her.He couldn't believe she could trust him so easily.Since she wouldn't fall for his charms like other girls,He will keep her from seeing another daylight.

"Good,She came with a friend.Throw every device that could be a gps tracker."

He threw her on his shoulders and walked towards the SUV.He knew she was a trained fighter and had to catch her unawares.He took her to one of his ware houses.He had built a secret bunker for her under ground after she was decided to forgive Namjoon.

He was so sure that if she found out Namjoon was part of the reason why she was ghosted at every date in high school,she would break up with him but rather she went back to him and forgave him completely making his plan a fucking complete failure.

He place her softly on the bed with the guard by her side.He had cameras everywhere.The bunker had no windows and was sound proof,it was spacious enough.There was a wash room and cardboard full of books to keep her occupied.He added a tv connected to all the movies platforms.He brushed her face-slowly and placed a kiss on her forehead.

**********

"Ma'am please wake up!"

Hyejin bolted up from her slumber.She looked at her panicked guard.She groaned when the pain in her head hit her.The scenes of what transpired began to hit her.She looked at her body guard with pity,she was the reason why she was here in the first place.Her eyes quickly scanned the room she realized he had been planning this for weeks if not months.

She realized she should have listened to her man and her best friend.She got up from the bed and started to look around.She realized that the body guard seem a little too calm for the situation they were in.She cried silently to her self at the corner.She got sadder every passing second.

Her breathing pace started increasing,sweats were dripping profusely from her hair  even tho the place was cold,her whole body started to shake and before she knew it,she was screaming for help while panicking.The closed space was making her lose it.The body guard rushed to her aid.She held her tightly and asked her to breath slowly.She used that opportunity to activate the gos tracker.

******

"Why has she not been found yet??what's keeping so long.I am going crazy"

"She disappeared without a trace with the body guard.Their belongs were found in the drug cartels alleys about an hour ago.We are trying to track the gps planted in her bodyguards teeth.It was a weird place to hide it but they were grateful that she choose there."

"What are you waiting for??'

"Sir ,she needs to activate it manually without being caught and I am sure they are being watched"

Namjoon and Taehyung had already contacted the police.His friends in the mafia were already searching for possible locations.He was feeling so many emotions at the same time.He was ready to kill who ever harmed his woman.And he already had an idea whom it might be.

He was so shocked when Wheein called him panicking about his baby's phone's location going off for more than hour.He quickly rushed to the last known location with Tae only to meet their things been inspected by the police they called ahead of time.

"Sir....sir...the gps tracker has been located.They are two hours away in some ware house belonging to Loco's family.it seems to be underground"

Namjoon bolted out of his apartment with a second glance.

So sad BTS would be leaving but we will still wait for them.
Don't forget to vote.