Chapter 4

VERY SHORT CHAPTER

"Wheein I said no.Jin is hot and all but my focus at the moment is our company."

Wheein rolled her eyes while she filled the forms for the materials needed for their next collection.
She was in charge of everything else apart from designing which was Hyejin's job .

They both had a lot to do before their first release which was in about two months and some days.

"Just go on the date with him.it spoils nothing I am sure you will like him."

Hyejin thought about it carefully she didn't want a repeat of what happened between herself and Jimin when she was in the university.
He basically cheated on her several times with the excuse that he needs sex but still loves her .
Her breaking point was when he cheated on her a week after she gave him her virginity.She was so heart broken .
She didn't know why she stayed in a toxic relationship for almost three and a half years..

"Fine I will go on the date with him Wheein.It's been one a half year and I need to try and find love"

Jin was an actor.She didn't know how his fans will take their relationship but who cares it might never work out anyways.

Later that Evening

"Ooh our baby looks so beautiful.Who is taking you out?"

Hyejin looked at her uncle shyly.She looked amazing in the tight yellow dress,it was long sleeved with the back bare which was about an inch above her ass but the front was completely covered.it was a little above her knees with a slight on her right leg ending mid thigh.She held her hair in a high ponytail and kept her make up natural.She paired it with sliver heels ,bag and accessories.

"Jin"

"Wait !!the actor Jin??"

Her aunt asked excitedly.

"Yes ma'am"

Her uncle raised an eyebrow at his wife but she just shrugged and continued asking her questions.She decided to go with her own car since it was the first date .

She got there about five minutes earlier before the scheduled time which was eight pm.She texted Wheein when he hadn't arrived in twenty mins.

She ordered her food with some wine,she didn't like how everyone there was looking at her with pity an hour later.
She decided to leave after the desert.As soon as she stood up she saw him coming .

"Sorry for being late ,I was caught up in a meeting "

"Well,you can eat alone I have to be home .it's already 10:30pm"

She said with a hint of sarcasm.She was so angry .Her feet kept twitching under the tables.

"You don't have to go I have already explained,look it won't happen again .I got you an apology gift."

He gave her a box of chocolate and a butterfly diamond necklace.

"Errm I can't take this Jin.it's too much "

"Not for my sexy girl .I will make it up to you with something special "

They decided to leave since Jin had already eaten at the meeting.

"Seok ,Seok!! "

They both turned around to check who was calling him as they approached the entrance of the italian restaurant .
Jin removed his hands from Hyejin's lower back and stepped away from her .She just shook her head.

She didn't want to be paranoid.

"Hi ,Tiffany"

"Hi ,Seokjin."

They hugged passionately

"Hyejin,This is Tiffany my ex girlfriend"

"Hi ,nice to meet you "

She greeted after he refused to acknowledge her.

"I will get going"

He didn't follow her car but stood there talking to his ex.

She didn't know if she should cry or not all her insecurities started rushing back to her .This just reminded her high school.

She threw the chocolates and necklace out of her car in the parking lot.