Chapter 3

Five Years Later

Hyejin and Wheein stayed in London for a year to work after school but they were coming home.They both wanted to open a clothing company.Hyejin had gotten her trust fund money after a long battle with her biological grandparents and Wheein had also gained access to her trust fund money a few months ago.

A day after they got drank they both got an earful from their brothers.Hyejin wanted to see Namjoon so bad during that break.She barely had time because of the charity program she was involved.She wished she hadn't seen him at all if she was going to see him tongue deep inside some girl's mouth in his house.

He didn't even stop when their eyes locked .She had developed this unnecessary and unspoken hatred for him.Wheein on the other hand got a kiss from Taehyung during the break.They have been in a long distance relationship for five years since then.She loved how they would travel back and forth to see each other .

Hyejin and Wheein gotten an empty space for their company.The under ground would be used as the factory. The ground floor as shops and the first floor as their offices.

"I am so proud of you Hyejin.You are destined for better things "

Her aunt kissed her cheeks.She was waiting for Taehyung to pick her up so that they go Wheein's house.He moved out immediately after school.Her aunt cried when she suggested she was moving out.

Her husband was equally sad.She just gave up the idea since she could go and come as she pleased anyways.Wheein wasn't allowed too move out either.It didn't matter her parents were barely home.

Hyejin wasn't informed Namjoon was around.She had been avoiding him like a plague since they got back home last month.She thought he was in china to cut a business deal.She should have known since Taehyung was in town.They worked together,they went on business trips together.

"Hi babe!!"

Wheein smiled at her man.

"Hiii, Hwasa how are you missed you so much"

Leaving her man's arms to hug her friend.

"Namjoon,wassup??"

Taehyung greeted his friend who eyes were fixed on Hyejin.She looked so good.Then her sunflower dress caught his eyes.It was short.It barely passed her ass when she turn around.His jaw clenched as he raised his eyebrow.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Long time Hyejin."

"Ha!!okay bye "

She left to the kitchen.She was hungry.And she didn't want any long talks with him they weren't friends.She isn't the naive girl she was years ago.

Namjoon was shocked when she walked out on him.He wanted to let it go but on second thought he wouldn't and couldn't do that.He followed her to the kitchen.

"Did you just walk out on me ??"

"Yes I did and??"

Namjoon chuckled at her,he walked opposite sides of the black marble counter.

"You are still as childish as you were five years ago"

"And you still can't get the fact that not everyone worships you King Namjoon"

She placed boiled the eggs whiles cooking her spicy noodles.

"Yet you are trying to seduce me with your short sun dress little one.Showing off smooth and sexy thighs.That dress barely covers your ass you shouldn't wear that out."

"Okay cool down ,Namjoon.What I wear is my business and stop staring you pervert."

Namjoon just chuckled looking at her from head to toe one more time.

"Why would I try to seduce you ??I am not into players and womanizers"

Namjoon couldn't defend himself because he knew that true.He barely dated anyone for more than two months.He knew most of them wanted to be with him because he was the next CEO of Kim industries and an heir to the Kim fortune.They mostly faked pregnancies but the thing is he never had sex without a condom and he always pulled out.he saw her that night ,he saw how disappointed she was,but he wasn't ready to give his player ways yet.

"I would not cheat on you or date any other person if you agree to date me"

Hyejin laughed at his comments she thought he was joking.She stopped laughing when she saw how serious he was.

"Well sorry to bust your bubble player.Like I said I don't players plus I hardly find you attractive"

She poured her food and left him standing there.Namjoon knew that was a lie.