Chapter 17

Wheein was confused as to why Hyejin was giving Loco another chance to buy more shares.They needed the extra money since it wasn't a public company but she felt it was worth the risk.

The day whole was spent as hours of exclusive meetings with management.By the end of the week it was six against four.

Hyejin was going to busan for the meeting since Loco claimed he couldn't come to Seoul because he had a busy schedule.Wheein was helping her stubborn ass best friend pack.To make matters worst Namjoon has no idea Loco was the potential investor Hwasa was meeting.Wheein tried to convince Hwasa she needed company but she said she needs her co-owner in Seoul running the company.

"Namjoon will freak out when he finds out"

"Your brother is so jealous and possessive sometimes"

Hyejin's mind run back to the things he did to her in the red room.She loved making him jealous.He fucked her so good after .She knew they were toxic sometimes but she could care less.

She nearly killed his personal assistant when she showed up to his penthouse in some slutty outfit and high boots in the middle of the night last week .

She was trying to seduce her man and there was no way she would tolerate it.Namjoon ended the serious altercation before his baby threw hands.

he knew what she was capable of.He took her to the red room for the second time in less than 24 hours.when she started screaming at him for giving his address to her.
I

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE MATURE CONTENT

"Fuck you Joon and your stupid assistant"

"Calm down babe"

"don't tell me what to fucking do.You are cheating on me ain't you ??Are giving her my dick?why does she know your place ?"

Namjoon was trying so hard to remain calm but she looked so pretty angry and he was completely turned on.He laughed when she tried to get in his face because their height differences.

" You think this funny??Maybe I should call Loco to burry my face in bed with my ass up whiles he fucks me.He might....."

Namjoon's jaw clenched so hard Hyejin thought it would snap.She knew she had gone to far when his eyes dropped into an intimidating gaze.

"What did you say??"

Hyejin stood her ground.

"You fucking heard me"

Namjoon pulled her to him by her nightie overall.She gasped when their bodies collided.He rubbed his knuckles on her face slowly,before wrapping his hands around her neck.

"You know how to make me boil"

He squeezed it a a little earn a moan from her.

"Go and wait for me in the red room."

She smiled wholeheartedly