Chapter 12

Hyejin sighed on the phone .Namjoon was getting on her nerves.He was such a big baby sometimes.He couldn't take no for an answer.She could careless about his needs at this point.He didn't care about her needs when she wanted him to touch her last night

"I can't come over tonight Joon.I have already told you I have a meeting with  a potential investor today .I will come  tomorrow"

She could literally see him pout.She was rarely at her house now.

The past three weeks has been good.What pisses her of was the fact that he refuses to go further than first base with her.He wanted to tell something first.She decided wait as long as he isn't gay or going out with someone else.She listened to him carefully and burst out laughing.

"Babe ??I promise to come to tonight,we have the whole weekend to ourselves."

"I have a meeting with Loco"

Hyejin realized her mistake She tried to explain.

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's jaw kept clenching and unclenching.He was trying so hard not sound controlling but why did she have to on first names bases with his business rival.Loco's family were into drugs,sex trafficking,arms dealership and money laundering .So many shady businesses,Their legal businesses was just a cover up.

He was jealous,He didn't want his woman around that womanizer,He was literally a serial rapist and an abuser.He knew Hyejin would just assume he is being jealous.He instructed his body guards to follow Hyejin and Wheein in secret.

"Babe I promise we are just going for a business  lunch"

"I will just invest more money ,you don't have to go.You don't need him"

Hyejin chuckled.

"You're such a big baby when you are jealous.Maybe if you make me feel good with your hands ,tongue and dick ,I will think about it .Let me ride you tonight and the business lunch is off"

Namjoon choked on the coffee he was sipping.He got a boner instantly.Hyejin surprises him everyday.She was naughtier than he expected.She made him feel things just from the way she spoke.Her sex appeal was was over the moon .Her kisses were non like he had before.The way she nipples his lower lips before she tongues him drives him crazy.He wanted her to be aware of his kinks.

"Babe I told you we need to talk first ."

"Well I am off to the meeting then .I will be at  your place to night.Baby Joonie"

Namjoon was now convinced he needs to talk to her as soon as possible.he didn't know how long he could control himself and he definitely needs her concert before she gags her.

Hwasa's pov

The business meeting was long and took a turn that Hyejin didn't expect.She wouldn't allow him to invest into her business.His sister wanted thirty-five percent of the shares.Which automatically makes her the highest shareholder hence owner.

Wheein owned 20% and so did she.The rest of the shareholders owned less than 10% each.Taehyung and Namjoon owned 7% and 9% respectfully and were the highest external shareholders.

The contract contained so much sneaky inclusion she was visibly angry.Loco promised he knew nothing about them,She Bluntly told him no and rejected his proposal.He asked her out after rejecting the proposal.

"I have a boyfriend Loco"

"Let's go out as friends.just get a few drinks and dance at my new night club tomorrow."

"Okay but I am coming with Wheein"

Loco's body language showed he wasn't in favor of the idea but he wanted her and would do anything to have the thick sexy designer.

She watched him him leave with his numerous cars and body guards after she refused a ride from him .Her feet were killing her.Red buttoms were made to kill feet.She called to inform Wheein about the party at Loco's club.Wheein then prompted her about their jealous partners,She assured her they wouldn't get to know.Hyejin wasn't sure about her relationship with Namjoon.

They behaved like a couple but Namjoon hasn't proposed.Frankly she just wanted him to choke her,tie her up and make her gag with his dick.She was just happy he cut off all his flings for her but she was always still suspicious whenever he came back to his apartment late.

Namjoon's Apartment

Hyejin wasn't expecting Namjoon to be home since she skipped work after the meeting.She left her shoes at the rack provided.Namjoon looked so good trying to cook but She knew she had to help out before he burns the penthouse down.She quickly changed into something comfortable and joined him.

"Babe sit down let me finish this."

Hyejin finished cooking the egg fried rice and deep fried chicken with some chili.

Hyejin told him about the business proposal and purposefully removed the party and loco's move on her .

"Babe ,errm I wanted to let you know i am a dominant and sub.In fact I am into a lot of kinky stuff.I didn't want to blind side you.I mean we don't have to do kinky stuff 24/7 but I just wanted you to know before we go any further"