Chapter 20

Namjoon heard Hyejin was in Seoul and he still hadn't seen her in two days.He took his bath as soon as he sobered up and went to her apartment on the second day.

He tried to look presentable but he looked a mess.And he knew he was a little high from the weed.He knocked on the door with all his strength.He knew she was inside because her personal assistant confirmed it.There was so much tension in the air .

"Hi"

"Hi"

She moved to aside to allow him come in.She was starting to feel bad when she saw his appearance.but he looked so handsome with his grown facial and shoulder length hair.He looked high and she knew it .She had smoked pot before so she knew it.He sat on the high chairs by the kitchen counter.

"You look good baby girl"

"Don't call me that Oppa.Do you want to eat with me ?? You look lean."

He just nodded.He was just happy she wasn't pushing him away.He knew Whatever had happened was very bad because she called him Oppa instead of babe.They both ate quietly,he slurped on the food.He hadn't gotten home cooked meals in weeks.She did not Look at him even once,he loved her new hairstyle and The weight She had gained.

She looked so good in the two-piece she was wearing her ass And boobs were literally slipping out.He offered to wash the bowls After eating but she declined.

She was confused as to whether to continue with a punishment or to ride the fuck out of him.He patiently waited For her Finish cleaning up so that we could talk finally.

"Can we talk now??"

Hyejin nodded gently.They sat on opposite sides of her couch.

"Why did you beat up and threaten Every guy that asked me out"

Namjoon was quiet,He didn't know how to answer without being the villain. He stood up and started to pace Back-and-forth.He knew he had no right to prevent her from dating back then.He started to run his hands through his hair.

"Not only did you prevent me from dating other men you ...You never really cared about me. Because you knew very well that I was madly crushing on you, yet you flaunted All your girlfriends in my face."

Namjoon was speechless at this point .He knew he had fucked up big time.

"Say something....Anything "

"I am sorry...I am so sorry babe. I was a fool back then,I was selfish and just a horny teenager.I was madly in love with you But But you were under age and There was no way I could I could tell you about my feelings without being labelled a pervert or a predator.Yes I threaten most of the guys But I didn't do it for fun. Most of them were stupid and just wanted to get into your pants.I didn't want you to getting heartbroken.I am sorry for not allowing you explore like you wanted but it was mainly to protect you and my sister."

"Why did you reject me after my graduation I was an adult then ??"

"Frankly I am not sure,but I remember feeling unworthy of you.I knew I needed to work on myself before I got into relationship with you. You deserve so much better.I wasn't a good man but the And I loved you way too much to start dating you without changing"

She understood his Concerns and the reasons he did that but still doesn't justify the fact he contributed to making her depressed .She wanted to run into his arms but she was set on punishing him for just a few more days.After Assuring her of his love he felt more confident in their relationship.He noticed how she trembled when the hugged At the door. He got so sad when she moved her head when he tried to kiss her.The kiss landed on the her cheek.He left traces of kisses on her soft spot.He knew you would be back together soon. He knew he would have to up his game.