Epilogue

Epilogue

6years later

"Let's have have another child.The twins are already 5 and Nari is 10"

Hyejin rolled her eyes at her husband.They adoptedNari from the orphanage six years ago when they held a charity program at a church orphanage.She was already pregnant with the twins by then.She rolled off the bed walking off to her closet to get ready for work.

The kids had already left to school.He got them ready for school alone while she slept in.She thought she could get some dick before work.He was on leave to help with the kids for a month.

"Come here!!"

"No Joonie!!"

He walked to her.Grabbing her neck from behind.He choked her slightly earning a moan from her.

"Listen to me baby girl."

She rolled her eyes when she moaned.He knew how to make her happy,horny and vulnerable.

"Strip"

She wanted to say but she knew there was no need.
"Yes daddy"

She pulled the purple see through dress her shoulders allowing it to drop on the floor.She was in nothing but a purple thong.

"Go lie on the bed with your legs spread open.I am about to eat breakfast"

She didn't need to be told twice.She wanted a baby too but messing with him made him angry which only got her orgasm upon orgasms.Her head fell back when he went right to eating her out.She knew going to work was out of the question after the second round,her legs would have given out.She just texted her best friend to stand in for her .

"I love you baby girl"

"I love you too Joonie"

"Forever mine Little one"