DISCLAIMER

HI LOVELIES <3

WE HIT 500 FOLLOWERS WOOOOO

AS A THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY LOVELY READERS, I HAVE A NEW HEESUN BOOK FOR YOU ALL (BECAUSE WE NEED MORE OF IT). 

ENJOY LOVES! <3

----------------------

This book contains:

- Cold/Asshole/Scary!Heeseung X Sweet/Bubbly/Kind-hearted!Sunoo

- A lot of swearing and inappropriate language

- Rom-com

- Jealous!Heeseung

- HighSchool!AU

- Highschool romance <3

- Quite a bit of Angst (nothing too drastic though)

- Mutual Pining

- Kind of a slow-burn because this is a highschool!au and I want it to be a somewhat realistic relationship build

- Mentions of violence (fighting scenes)

- Crude humour, sexual humour, dad humour

- Misunderstandings

- No smut, however, there will be sexual themes included

- A bit cliche

- Sunoo fell first, but Heeseung fell harder

- Eating Disorder
(referenced and implied explicitly)

- Homosexual romance, they're basically all gay.

- Smoking (not romanticised, important for character development/plot)

- Somewhat canon-compliant

- Self-growth/Character growth

- Other kpop groups and idols will be mentioned (itzy, ateez, skz etc.)

- Everyone is 18 but they're in the same age order, so they will still use 'hyung' to the members older than them (they're all in senior year/grade 12)

- OT7 happy ending!

(if there are any more disclaimers that I missed or will add, later on, I'll include them here)

----------------------

Side ships:

Wonki
Yang Jungwon X Nishimura Riki

Jakehoon
Sim Jaeyun X Park Sunghoon

----------------------

I do not wish to offend anyone with the content in this book, it is all for entertainment purposes only. This is entirely fictional and has no correlation to real people or events. If you find any errors or mistakes, please point them out kindly since I do tend to miss a lot of typos when editing.

Please do not plagiarise this story as it is all my hard work and effort. If you do not like the content, then just don't read it :)

Don't forget to vote and comment, I absolutely love reading all your comments and talking with you guys!

Enjoy!

----------------------

Mine ||HEESUN||

Sunoo should've known the Heeseung wasn't good news the first time the older had pushed him against the wall and threatened to kill him. He should've known that Heeseung would always brush him off and ignore him. He should've known that Heeseung would soon become attached to him. He should've known that Heeseung wouldn't want to leave his side anymore. He should've known that Heeseung would begin to want all of his attention. He should've known that Heeseung would begin to want all of him.

 And he should've known that he would begin to feel the same.

Or alternatively, Sunoo runs into the notorious school gangster, Lee Heeseung, crying one night and he can't help but feel his heart beat a little faster whenever he's around the dangerous male that seemed to be just as infatuated with him as he was.

----------------------

© Sunooluv3 <3

Started: 21/06/22