A Small Cafe Meeting

Shadow sips his coffee at the local Chaos Cafe and then he sees Sonic and Tails enter the building. Sonic notices Shadow and waves. He gestures to Tails to order the coffee, and the young fox does so.

"Hiya Shadow!" Sonic smiles as he walks over to his table.

"What are you doing here, faker?" Shadow asks. I've never taken you as the type of person who drinks coffee.

"Well, Tails had been working at his workshop for a while, and he seemed tired, so I took him here," Sonic responded. 

  "I mean, that seems fair; the little guy is always working on some gadget," says Shadow as he looks over at Tails. 

"Yeah, I know," Sonic responds.

Emerald green eyes meet ruby red ones. Shadow swears he saw Sonics face turn a little red and he could feel his cheeks heat up too. Tails then breaks the silence as he walks over with a cup of coffee and a cake pop.

"Here ya go Sonic!" The twin-tailed fox says as he hands the cake pop to Sonic.

"Thanks, Lil Buddy!" says the blue hedgehog as he takes a bite.

They both took a seat across from Shadow. After Sonic finishes his cake pop the three of them exchange small talk as they sip coffee and have a fun time.  

"I enjoyed talking to you, Shadow!" The blue hedgehog sitting across from him smiled.

Shadow could feel his face heat up, looking at that beautiful smile of his.

"Yea I had fun too!" exclaimed Tails. 

"Well, uh, I must get going," said Shadow as he began to walk out of the establishment.

"Wait- " Said Sonic.

Shadow looked over and turned red in shock as Sonic quickly kissed him on the cheek. 

"Have a nice day!" Sonic shouted and waved as Shadow left. 

He could see Tails, grinning at his brother, as he saw Sonic was blushing. Sonic had left him standing there all red, and he couldn't stop thinking about Sonic after that. He knew he was gonna have a wonderful day because of that. 

Because of him...