Finally A Oneshot!!!!

This has no name but at least its a oneshot right?

OOC Tails 

"It's me hi-" The music suddenly stopped

"I'm the problem it's me" Someone responded to the music

"Oh sorry, that was my ringtone" Amy apologized

"Wait Shadow were you singing" Sonic chuckled

"No, I wasn't singing anything" Shadow retorted red with embarrassment and his arms crossed

"Wait Shadow are you a Swifte!?" Amy asked excitedly for she was also a Swiftie. She was so excited you could probably see twinkles in her eyes if you stared hard enough.

"She had some good country albums ok," Shadow said as he sighed in defeat.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Amy squealed so loud that windows could break, birds could die, and the 2 boys could lose their hearing but luckily they didn't. That didn't make the squeal less deafening though.

Sonic was covering his ears waiting for the ringing to pass "Ames please chill out"

"Yeah it's not that big of a deal" Shadow responded rubbing his temples from the minor headache he got from Amy's excessively loud squealing. Sonic nodded in agreement.

"Oh, but it is! It's such a big deal!" Amy said as she jumped up and down.

"And why is that," The two hedgehogs said simultaneously causing them both to look at each other and then look away and blush in embarrassment.

Amy smirked and giggled once she saw Shadow flip her off. She knew he didn't really mean it but decided not to push her limits with him.

"Well, It's a big deal because I finally have someone to go to concerts with!" Amy beamed with joy

"Can't you just take Cream?" Sonic asked

"Not really because she's too young and I don't even think she likes Taylor that much anyways and besides Vanilla only lets her listen to the Kidz Bop version of her songs" Amy replied nonchalantly

"But Shadow on the other hand" she chimed

The said hedgehog rolled his eyes. "You know I hate going out in public"

"Why are you so against this?" She asked then she smirked deviously

"Maybe you want Sonic to go with you instead so he can hold your hand"

"I- NO" Shadow yelled in denial while his face turned red with anger and embarrassment. He was more embarrassed than angry.

"I mean I wouldn't mind" Sonic smirked causing Shadow's blush to darken as he threw a pillow at Sonic and then another one at Amy as she giggled in the corner.

"You're even into that type of music" Shadow mumbled with his arms crossed but the two other hedgehogs still heard

"I'd still go because it's you" Sonic smiled and Shadow smiled back

"I hate to interrupt this moment but IM STILL HERE!!!" Amy shouted throwing the pillow Shadow threw at her back at him. "Y'all can go make out later"

"HEY!" The two boys yelled blushing throwing pillows at Amy and a pillow fight began.

Then somebody suddenly began to come through the doorway and before they could say anything they were greeted with a pillow smack to the face

"The fuck-"

"My bad Tails," Sonic said as he gave an awkward chuckle

"I'm sorry I kinda started it..." Amy replied in a sad tone "Nah it's okay Ames, Shadow is the one who actually started it"

"Hmph" Shadow turned away and pouted "You're so cute Shadow" Sonic mumbled but everyone still heard.

"You know I'm still here right?" Tails asked as he walked into the living room and made a spot for himself on the couch sitting right next to Amy.

"Heh, Sorry about that little buddy" Sonic chuckled

"No, it's fine, I love watching you two love birds flirt," Tails said with a sly smile as Amy nodded in agreement and giggled for the third time today.

"Why is everyone coming after me," Shadow said in a semi-annoyed tone, then he eyed Amy "Plus Amy can't stop giggling"

"Yeah what's up with that" Sonic added

"I thought she only giggled once"

"Well the thing is Tails, you basically just got here" Sonic reminded him "She's giggled like 3 times already, who knows if she'll just stop at 3"

Amy then looked over at the two "You guys are just funny when you flirt and deny it"

"........"

"IM STILL HERE!!!" Tails shouted annoyed

"Well damn Tails if you don't wanna be here then fuck off," Shadow said glaring at Tails

"It's fine babe, Im sure he still wants to stay"

Shadow then became red as one of his stripes as he stared at Sonic.

"I - uh need to go" and with that Shadow ran out of the room. Tails and Amy then started staring blankly at Sonic who had no clue what just happened.

"Why are yall staring at me like that?" Sonic asked confused "What did I say?"

"YOU CALLED SHADOW BABY DUMBASS!" Tails and Amy shouted at Sonic Simoutanisy.

"OH" Sonic then smirked "I'm smooth aren't I"

All Amy could do was laugh because that was indeed true and Tails, well he was starting to question the people he hangs out with.

"So are you gonna try to talk to him?" Tails asked. "Well, you called him babe so you might as well ask him out" Amy added.

"Alright, I will" and with that Sonic got up and walked away slowly.

And he's Sonic.

"A LITTLE FASTER?" Amy and Tails shouted angrily even though they weren't mad. Sonic was just being an idiot. "Fine, fine" Sonic sped off to go find Shadow.

"Hey, Tails do you like Tay-" Amy was then interrupted "Don't start, I have work to do" and with that, he whipped out his Miles Electric.

Amy- :P

Sonic then found Shadow on the front porch of their house. He was still blushing with his face buried in his hands. Shadow suddenly felt a hand on his back. When he looked up he found his face being pulled to face Sonic's and they were close. Like lips almost touching close. If he wasn't red before he definitely was now.

"Are you trying to kill me by making me blush so much!?" Shadow said slightly turning his head

"Maybe, maybe not" Sonic smirked and Shadow playfully pushed him away

"You faker" Sonic laughed "Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here" Shadow laughed in response.

The two exchanged a look and Shadow then pulled Sonic in for a kiss and he accepted. It was quite a sweet exchange. The two pulled away.

"So how about being my boyfriend?" Sonic asked "Yeah, that sounds nice" Shadow then intertwined Sonic's hand and leaned on his shoulder.

"HAH YOU OWE ME TWENTY TAILS"

"Damn," Tails reluctantly handed Amy the 20 dollars.

What do you think they bet on?  👀