Unwanted Blackmail

It was a day like any other. Shadow was in his room, minding his own business. Writing in his diary. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. "Shadow can you get that!" Rouge says. "Fine," he responds as he throws his diary on the floor and walks down the steps to the door. Shadow opens the door and sees Sonic there. That very blue hedgehog standing right there is the one he desires. They then start to talk a little bit. "What brings you here faker?" Shadow asks. "Well Knuckles wanted to come over and since Tails is out hanging out with Charmy and Cream I insisted I come along. " Sonic responds.

Meanwhile...

Rouge had finished getting ready, but when heading to the starters she noticed something in the hallway right by Shadows' bedroom door. It was just a plain black notebook. Rouge knew it was Shadows. She had seen him writing in it all the time, and being the snoop she was, she picked it up and flipped through the book. When doing so, she found many things about Sonic, including drawings, poems, entries, and even photographs. She smirked when finding out this information and slipped the book into her pocket. "Rouge your boyfriend's here " Shadow shouted from downstairs. Rouge then quickly ran down the stairs.

They all hung out and chatted for a while and Rouge couldn't help but notice how close Shadow was getting to Sonic. Noticing that he had his arm wrapped around the blue blur and she figured Sonic only took it as a friendly gesture. She knew that this was the time to tell him about her new secret weapon. "Hey, Knux I need to talk to shadow for a sec do you mind? " She asked "No go ahead," he responded as he started scrolling on his phone. "Hey, there Big Blue mind if I steal shadow away from you? " Rouge asked. "Sure I don't mind. " The blue hedgehog smiled. Shadow looking confused and annoyed that he had been removed from his quality time with Sonic, had questioned, "Rouge what do you want? " Rouge then held up the book and smirked. "Don't you dare... " Shadow growled. "I won't on one condition. " Rouge prompted. "And what is that? " Shadow asked still pissed. "You have to take me shopping whenever I want and you have to pay. "Rouge smirks. "Ugh, fine " Shadow groans knowing that he was in for a treat. He regretted everything that he had put in that notebook.

Because Rouge had some serious dirt on him that could ruin him and the blue hedgehog's relationship forever.

A/N: If you want me to make a part 2 let me know. I kinda ended the oneshot on a suspenseful note so I wouldn't blame you if you wanted a part 2. Also, I know this really isn't sonadow more than it's just Shadow being obsessed with Sonic and Rouge finding out and taking advantage of it but maybe if I decide to make another part it'll be more on the sonadow side of things.  Anyways have a good day/night. Bye!