Some Oneshot Previews

(This is Espi btw)

I feel so bad for not updating recently but it's just that my motivation has been lacking recently. I really really thank Xenon for writing that story because it makes me feel better that at least some content is going out to you guys. But anyways like I said I feel bad for not updating so enjoy a preview of 2 oneshots that I've started by never finished. I'll get to them sooner or later when motivation wants to pay me a visit again. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

Untitled Oneshot

"It's me hi-" the music suddenly stopped

"I'm the problem it's me" Someone responded to the music

"Oh sorry, that was my ringtone" Amy apologized

"Wait Shadow were you singing" Sonic chuckled

"No, I wasn't singing anything" Shadow retorted red with embarrassment and his arms crossed

"Wait Shadow are you a Swifte!?" Amy asked excitedly for she was also a Swiftie. She was so excited you could probably see twinkles in her eyes if you stared hard enough.

"She had some good country albums ok," Shadow said as he sighed in defeat.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Amy squealed so loud that windows could break, birds could die, and the 2 boys could lose their hearing but luckily they didn't. That didn't make the squeal less deafening though.

Sonic was covering his ears waiting for the ringing to pass "Ames please chill out"

"Yeah it's not that big of a deal Amy" Shadow responded rubbing his temples from the minor headache he got from Amy's excessively loud squealing. Sonic nodded in agreement.

"Oh but it is! It's such a big deal!" Amy said as she jumped up and down.

"And why is that," The two hedgehogs said simultaneously causing them both to look at each other and then look away and blush in embarrassment.

Amy smirked and giggled once she saw Shadow flip her off. She knew he didn't really mean it but decided not to push her limits with him.

"Well, It's a big deal because I finally have someone to go to concerts with!" Amy beamed with joy

"Can't you just take Cream?" Sonic asked

"Not really because she's too young and I don't even think she likes Taylor that much anyways and besides Vanilla only lets her listen to the Kidz Bop version of her songs" Amy replied nonchalantly

"But Shadow on the other hand" she chimed

The said hedgehog rolled his eyes. "You know I hate going out in public"

"Why are you so against this?" She asked then she smirked deviously

"Maybe you want Sonic to go with you instead so he can hold your hand"

"I- NO" Shadow yelled in denial while his face turned red with anger and embarrassment. He was more embarrassed than angry.

"I mean I wouldn't mind" Sonic smirked causing Shadow's blush to darken as he threw a pillow at Sonic and then another one at Amy.

"You're even into that type of music" Shadow mumbled with his arms crossed but the two other hedgehogs still heard

"I'd still go because it's you" Sonic smiled and Shadow smiled back

"I hate to interrupt this moment but I'M STILL HERE!!!" Amy shouted throwing the pillow Shadow threw at her back at him. "Y'all can go make out later"

"HEY!" The two boys yelled blushing throwing pillows at Amy and a pillow fight began.

Then somebody suddenly began to come through the doorway and before they could say anything they were greeted with a pillow smack to the face

"The fuck-"

"My bad Tails," Sonic said as he gave an awkward chuckle

"I'm sorry I kinda started it..." Amy replied in a sad tone "Nah it's okay Ames, Shadow is the one who actually started it"

"Hmph" Shadow turned away and pouted "You're so cute Shadow" Sonic mumbled but everyone still heard

"You know I'm still here right?" Tails asked as he walked into the living room and made a spot for himself on the couch

(The reason why this hasn't been finished is due to me not knowing how to end it. If you have any ideas feel free to comment or just message me.)

-----------------------------------------------

In My Room

Based on the song of the same name by Insane Clown Possey

Sonic speaks in bold

Shadow P.O.V

It was 2:45 when the bell had gone off. Thank god. I hate this school and everyone around me. I'm a loner who tries to avoid everyone around me. I try to smile, but it really isn't genuine, making people think Im quite odd but who cares what they think of me anyway? Nobody gives a shit about their opinions but them. I collect my things from my locker as I pull my hood up on my head and walk home. Once I arrive I head to my room there's nobody to say hi to anyway but I don't care. I lay in bed waiting for dark cause that's when the real show starts.

~A few hours later~

Tap tap

"Are you gonna let me in?"

"Hello?"

I jolt up. How could I have fallen asleep? I can't believe I made him wait he should never have to wait. I get up and open the window to let him in.

(Yeah that was short but once I get motivation again I'll get back to it eventually)

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you liked those previews but I have no clue when Ill get back to them. I hope I don't keep you guys waiting for so long.

Espi out <33 (Xenon pls no hack again plsss)