Chapter 10

"So let me just get this straight- you two were part of a mime club during high school who hated each other in the beginning

"So let me just get this straight- you two were part of a mime club during high school who hated each other in the beginning. But when you both got stuck in an elevator together for 12 hours, finding out that you had the same teacher for English who simultaneously crushed the "writer's spirit" inside the both of you, decided to work together to get the teacher in question removed." 

Jennie took a breath and then continued, "The plan failed due to the fact that everybody except you two loved that teacher. And so, you ended up passing by the skin of your teeth for the whole semester but ended up becoming best friends forever?" 

"It's actually 'bffs'. Nobody uses full-forms anymore." Lisa remarked, almost inviting insults from the brunette. 

"Um, you're correct. But what's with that tone Jendukie? Is it hard to believe?" Jisoo said with a raised eyebrow. If Jennie was honest, it was very hard to believe but she thought better than to argue. Not to mention her flushed cheeks at the nickname the latter had given her. She was way too preoccupied with that. 

-

Being dragged around like a rag doll, Jennie managed to scream out- "Are you sure about this Jisoo? You're meeting her after what, five years?"

But her wedding-planner seemed completely unbothered, as if getting into the limo of an age-old friend, during midnight and carrying no identity proof was something she did every day. The trio now stood outside a nightclub that was buzzing with activity. People were pouring in and out of the doors and to be honest, gave a rush of nostalgia through Jennie. 

She only had one memory of ever going into a nightclub and it... wasn't the best experience to say the least.

"The best nightclub in town! I come here like all the time!" Exclaimed the flamboyant blonde. 

Usually, when a person is to use an expression such as 'all the time', they don't really mean ALL THE TIME. But Jennie, after taking one look at the tipsy girl, wasn't so sure about in this case.