Chapter 11

Walking into a neon-lighted room, filled with young energy, disgusting couples and college friends was an experience Jennie never expected to experience once again

Walking into a neon-lighted room, filled with young energy, disgusting couples and college friends was an experience Jennie never expected to experience once again. But to her surprise, it wasn't where the catty blonde was taking them. 

The two women were just following Lisa, one with wide-eyed curiosity and the other simply trying to register her surroundings.  

"Where is she taking us? Are you sure she isn't going to harvest our organs illegally and drop our empty bodies into a 40 foot trench?" Jennie voiced out her worries to the person the most unfit to answer. 

Chuckling, her wedding planner responded, "You're one of those people who watch a gruesome murder documentary to help them sleep soundly at night, right?" 

The latter squinted her eyes at this, she could sense a faint judgmental tone in her voice.  

"For such a pretty face," Jisoo continued, making Jennie hold her breath, "You have very un-pretty interests."

-

"No, thank you." Said Jennie, refusing another drink which looked like it was made by a nine-year-old making a 'potion'. It had all sorts of things on top of its peculiar, blue-colored liquid. 

She was currently inside an out-of-bounds room which Lisa, being mega rich, had access to. There were more or less twenty people in there, all dressed outrageously different from each other. There were people spanning from all ages. The room was dimly-lit and had faint music playing in the background. It was a sort of an oasis from the madness that was ensuing in the club. 

A very alluring woman with big eyes and a black bob cut had walked up to Jennie earlier. She introduced herself as Momo and was talking to her about all sorts of things. The brunnete was smiling and responding every now and then but her eyes were fixated somewhere else, at her wedding planner. 

There she was, beautiful and enchanting. Her raven-hair falling at all the correct places on her pale skin to make her look like a painting in a haunted house. Jennie should never tell her this. It most definitely didn't sound like a compliment. But it was. 

Jennie didn't realize for just how long she had been staring, until their eyes met. 

Her eyes, like always, had that playful spark in them. And she smiled and Jennie melted. 

It was so perfect. Everything. But the butterflies exploding in Jennie's stomach flew away rather quickly. Almost as soon as they came, they left.

A girl kissed Jisoo. 

A girl who wasn't Jennie.