Prologue

Y/n's pov:

I never wanted to leave Texas. Who's brainchild was that? My fathers. He kept saying that living in a smaller town would make our lives better, and blah, blah blah, blah blah. Now, here's some backstory on my family. My name is Y/n Jones. I am 14 years old. I have an older brother, his name is Liam. The last time I saw him, he was 18. He got in a fight with my parents and left the house to cool off. That was the last time I ever saw him. That night, he ended up getting in a motorcycle accident and dying. And it was all my parents' fault. I loved my brother. But because of my parents, he's gone. I'm alone. Now, here's the deal with my mom and dad. My dad is a drunk. He has been since I was a baby. My mom on the other hand, she's slightly more mentally stable, but she still encourages my dad to do whatever he wants, lets him drink till he passes out, and is just in general, dumb. I've never gotten along with my parents. They always yell at me, and basically couldn't care less about my existence. I know, nice right? But now, I'm moving to Oklahoma. Tulsa, to be exact. Home to- well, I'm not exactly sure. Well I guess I'll find out. Fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice opening? Hope so :)) Don't worry! I am hoping to post more chapters, so stay tuned! Stay gold guys!