Chapter 4: Where am I?

Y/n's pov:

I started to feel something. Anything. Movement. My eyes opened completely, and I noticed I wasn't in the field anymore. I was in a house, but it wasn't my new house. I had on a very big sweatshirt, but I could still feel my tank top underneath. Phew. I was relieved about that, but scary thoughts were still going through my head. Did they kidnap me? Am I in a nightmare? Am I..... Dead? I suddenly jolted to sit up. But that's when I felt it. Sore. That's the only way to describe it. I loudly cry out in pain. Bad. Idea. All of a sudden, I see 7 boys run into the room, frazzled, and to see me wincing in pain as I hold my stomach. These definitely aren't the guys who hurt me earlier. These guys seem sweet, even gentle in a way. This one boy pushes through the taller boys to crouch next to me on the couch. He had a soft smile. Cute.

"Are you okay? We um.... Sort of found you in the field.... Y'know?" he gestured towards my torso.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Who were those guys?" I assumed they knew, because they also looked like a gang. They are probably rivals. He frowned.

"They're the Soc's. Some of them anyway." I have never heard of that in my life.

"S-Soc's?" He had a slight smile.

"Yeah, the 'Socials.' They think the whole world revolves around them." He giggled. It was weird having all of these guys that I didn't know looking at me, but something about the one talking made me comfortable. He put out his hand. I hesitantly took it, and he shook it.

"Ponyboy. Ponyboy Curtis." I smiled.

"Y/n. Y/n Jones." One of the boys behind him in a leather jacket speaks up.

"So she has a name!" The whole crew, including myself, chuckled. I'm glad they were my rescuers.