Chapter 9: Exploring....again.

Warning: Strong Language (aka cursing/cussing)

—---------------------

Y/n's pov:

"Well... what are we waiting for then?" I smiled as he stepped out of the house and shut the door.

"Where to first?" I asked, not knowing where anything is in this town.

"Um, I don't know, we can just walk around if you want.." I smiled again.

"Sounds like a plan."

—----------------------

Time skip: 1 hour (still Y/n's pov)

We were walking for a long time. Pony showed me different stores, and the school that I would soon be attending. Once the summer was over anyway. There wasn't much to see, since the town was so small. Spending the whole day with Ponyboy was the best.

"Hey Y/n, maybe we should go to the DX to see Soda?" I smiled.

"Sure Pony." We started to walk in the direction of the DX until I spotted something in the corner of my eye. Something I hoped to never see again. I cleared my throat.

"Blue Mustang." Ponyboy whipped his head around and started to get protective. He pushed me behind him as the car circled around us.

"What do we do?" I don't need to get jumped again.

"Just stay calm, I'll handle this." The car stopped, and the same guys that jumped me came filing out of the car. One of them came near us. Pony tried to guard me, but I stepped in front of him to see what these jerks were here for.

"Hey little lady, we just wanted to apologize for hurting you the other day." I spit in his face.

"Sorry my ass!" Ponyboy tried to hold me back.

"Aw, c'mon sweetheart, show us the damage we did on you." He made a pathetic baby face.

"Pretty please princess?"

"Go. To. Hell!" I tried to pounce on them but Pony kept holding me back so I wouldn't create another problem. Struggling in Ponyboy's grasp, the Soc managed to pull my shirt up and get a glance at my 42 stitches. Pony didn't like that much.

"Don't you dare touch her! All of you can go to hell! Stay in your own territory!" The Soc made the same face again. He was talking like a baby too.

"Look at the poor princess, relying on her 'charming prince' to save her." His voice started to get more serious.

"Well guess what. You don't belong here. And he, well, he's trash. You deserve someone better." The Soc grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Pony stood there in shock, and I didn't kiss back, but let it happen. After about 3 seconds, the Soc let go.

"Like that sweetheart?" Pony looked at me in shock that I wasn't doing anything. I didn't break eye contact with the Soc. I was mentally debating on what to do.

"Prince Charming can't save you now, can he?" I knew what I had to do. I slapped that Soc. straight across the face. Hard. He deserved it.

"Fuck. Off." I scowled. He was holding his face, but for some reason, he was smiling.

"I hope to see you again princess." I rolled my eyes. All of the Socs ran back to their car. I heard them calling me names, like "bitch," or corny pet names like "princess." I don't know why that one who kissed me loves to call me that. He's the bitch. I almost forgot Ponyboy was standing there as I intensely watched the Socs cower away.

"H-how did you do that?" I shrugged.

"Just luck I guess." We both started to giggle from the stress of the situation.

"So..... the DX?" I smiled.

"Race you!"

—------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if this story is getting long and drawn out, but I am trying to make it last, y'know? Sorry if the chapters are short, but I hope you're enjoying them! Stay gold guys!

                                                                                                                           ~ A