Lunch

I left Ms. Kelly's office to find it was already lunchtime, that took longer than I thought..
I dumped my books in my locker and headed to the lunch hall, I immediately saw Robin and ran straight to her, but this made my head throb quite hard, "hey! Y/n are you okay?" Robin said, "yeah.. I'm fine, I shouldn't have ran though my heads starting to hurt, I clenched my dust against my head, "come on let's sit you down I'll get your lunch for you" Robin insisted, sitting me at our regular table, just a couple down from the hellfire club..

After a few minutes Robin came back with my lunch, "Thankyou" I said as I tossed two Tylenol in my mouth and washed it down with a coke, Robin left to grab hers while I sat with my head in my hands waiting for it to kick in when I spotted Eddie approaching, "woah what happened, cherry?" He said, he sat down with me and took my hand away from my face, "shit.. who the fuck did this?" He asked, "Chance from the basketball team" I groaned, Eddie's face expressed immense anger, he covered his face with his hand and ran his other hand through his hair, I could see his temple pulsing with rage, "but I beat the shit out of Sally, his girlfriend" I giggled, Eddie let out a smile and looked into my eyes, "the school are gonna sort it, Ms.Kelly was really helpful.. they're gonna get what's coming I promise" I added, He sighed as he tried to relax, more, his fists were now unclenched but he still had that look in his eye, "Well I mean.. well done for standing up for yourself, but they'll get what's coming to 'em, I can tell you that" he said now appearing calmer but still visibly upset, I held out my hand on the table and he took it, taking it underneath onto the seat, "hey uh.. meet me on Wednesday after school around 4?" He said, "oh, yeah sure" I tried not to blush too much but it was probably disguised by my black eye at this point, "cool. I Can't wait, i'll catch you later, Cherry" he said, he left and went to sit at the hellfire club table in his head seat, Robin came back with her lunch and sat down, "oh my god something just happened" I said, "what? What happened?" She asked, sounding alarmed, "oh no nothing bad.. Eddie came over, who told me to meet him at four on Wednesday" Robins face lit up, "oh my god!" She exclaimed, raising her hands to her mouth, "holy shit that's amazing, for a date?" She asked, I sighed, "he didn't say it.. but probably yeah", Robin let out an excited squeal as I blushed and smiled, "oh my god I can help you sort the perfect outfit tonight!" She said, I laughed and smiled while I ate my lunch, there was no sign of chance or Sally at dinner, maybe they were in the principals office.