Fast times pt. 2 (smut)

He removed his jeans to reveal his black boxers which displayed the outline of his glory perfectly, he whipped off my cargos to expose my black lace panties, "sexy" he whispered while stroking my clit through my panties, he quickly removed them and went down on me, his head covered with the sheets and my eyes closed as I moaned his name and begged for more, "E-Eddie! Pl-Please! Oh my God please!", I yelled as I was so close to cumming HARD this time, but he got up and removed the covers from his messy hair, edging me yet again, "is my hair a mess?" he joked as I laughed but remained desperate to cum, He quickly removed his boxers to which spring out his huge cock, I widened my eyes as he massaged it before entering my pulsing vagina, "beg for it" he demanded while looking at the ceiling, I immediately obeyed, "please Eddie! Please!" I groaned, tears began to stream down my temples in desperation and excitement, leaving huge mascara marks on my face while I enjoyed the torture.. it made me feel so vulnerable and dependent on him to let me finish, "Louder babe" Eddie groaned, "Eddie please let me cum! Please! God please!" I panted over and over, eventually we both reached our climax, I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as I screamed while he groaned with pleasure and satisfaction, "Thankyou! Thankyou!" I screamed, "good girl" Eddie praised me as he ran his hands down my body once again, caressing my breasts and trembling thighs, we were both left out of breath and sweating to high heaven, he leaned in once more and kissed me once again, slipping me tongue again while I gasped, I enjoyed skin to skin contact.. there's something so natural and human about not caring about our bodies while we made love, he also didn't seem to care about our state.. I think part of him enjoyed my vulnerability by leaving physical marks on my skin, "you're perfect" Eddie whispered with his hand on my jawline, forcing me to look up while he delved into my neck again, biting and kissing me as I began laughing while he praised me and my body.

Eventually we laid in bed next to each other, eddie leant me one of his shirts while he lay I. His boxers, quickly we began kissing again in bed, he noticed the stretch marks on my hips and caressed them as he smiled, "yeah those happened in like 7th grade.. I got really tall and got hips pretty much overnight..." I whispered, I'd never admitted I was insecure before, "you know what they remind me of.. you know ocean waves.. when they reflect the sun." He laughed, "my mom took me to the ocean for my fifth birthday and that's all I remember.. the ocean is beautiful.. you're beautiful", Eddie smiled at me while be worshipped my hips, "you have such a tiny waist, cherry" he said as he started lightly tickling my sides, I flinched and began to writhe, "stop omg!" I laughed, "damn.. I didn't know you were ticklish" he replied, "oh please don't I'll die!" I screamed, he laughed it off, "okay babe I'm sorry I won't tickle you..yet" he replied with a jokingly menacing expression, "I'll get you back" I whispered with a smile, "oh really?" He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck, trapping me in bed.. he just couldn't seem to leave me alone..