Get a room

We stepped back into his van with a few hours left to spare, he offered me a cigarette while we drove around town blasting whatever songs played on the radio, eventually we parked up outside a club, "I play here on Tuesdays, you should check us out you know we actually get a crowd...of about five drunks" Eddie laughed, "really? Yeah I'd love that actually" I chuckled, I made sure to pull down my top further to expose my cleavage slightly more so he would catch a glimpse, "you're irresistible tonight you know that right?" He whispered, I took a deep inhale of my cigarette, "really?" I flirted, "hmm mhm" he hummed, winking at me, "do we wanna take this somewhere else?" I flirted again, Eddie bit his lip and threw his head back, then looked at me again, eyeing up the back of his van, I smiled as he leaned in again to grab my waist, he began kissing me so much I thought I would have more bruises on my lips, he lowered his direction and left a hickey on my neck in a heart shape, I'm not sure if that was intentional but he seems such a hopeless romantic so probably, I began laughing as he grabbed at my chest while I ran my hands through his hair, we kissed for another few moments until we felt knocking on the front of Eddie's van, "get a room!" Yelled a drunk middle aged man dressed in a button up shirt with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Eddie flipped him off quickly and looked at me as if to mock him, "I'll take you back to my place, my uncle works nights at the plant so you don't have to worry about anyone walking in" Eddie joked as he ignited the engine and began reversing, He looked behind as he clutched the wheel with his other hand grabbing the back of my seat, seeing him like that did something ungodly to me, I couldn't wait to beg for more....