First date

•Wednesday afternoon•

I had officially finished all of my lessons of the day, I was so excited to see Eddie soon.
I packed my shit in my locker and headed out to the parking lot to meet him with Judas Priest playing on my Walkman.. I'd been waiting for this moment since freshman year and could not fuck it up, I sat on a bench smoking a cigarette and staring at everyone leaving when in the crowd I finally saw Eddie, I smiled as he left his friends and joined me, he ran over with his keys in his hand, "hey cherry!" He said, he offered a hand from the bench and put his hand out on my arm, "hi Eddie" I blushed, He took my hand and lead me to his van, "hey uh you wanna get some snacks and hang out somewhere" he asked, "sounds good" I said.

We rode in his car to the store, we grabbed some slushies and some snacks, he chose cherry haribos and waved them in my face, "get it?" He chuckled, I giggled, "shut up!" we paid and left then headed for the picnic benches at lovers lake..
He clutched my hand tightly as we sat down, he held my hand over the table as I slurped my slushie, "why are you looking at me like that?" I giggled, I knew my black eye still hadn't faded and I'd tried to conceal it as much as possible with makeup but it never really worked, Eddie tilted his head and clutched my hand tighter, "because you're really goddamn beautiful.. even with a black eye I mean who can beat that?" He chuckled, he reached his other hand over to hold me face and massaged my bruise with his thumb, I could feel myself blushing as I sipped my slushy to cool myself down and removed my flannel shirt, I giggled and he picked up a cherry and tossed it into my mouth, "thanks" I said, he laughed as I chewed it and swallowed, "so how are you holding up? I mean that's a pretty shitty thing that happened the other day" Eddie asked, "well, I haven't heard anything from them since so I guess I must have scared them off" I smiled, Eddie let out a small chuckle, "well whatever it was you did it worked" he laughed as he tossed me another Haribo cherry.
We sat and talked for what felt like an eternity, about life and school, "You know what I like most about you?" Eddie whispered, "what" I gasped in a jokey manner, "you're so effortlessly perfect.. I mean come on the girl of my dreams is sat right across from me and you kidding me" he giggled, "stop omg" I laughed, both of my hands were now in the table I front of me, he held my free hand over the table as we both looked into each other's eyes, caressing my hands with his thumbs while his eyes slowly lowered to my breasts that were displayed perfectly in my cute black lace top, I gazed at his long curly hair, "your hair's perfect" I blurted out, "well that's a first" he giggled, "You're top is perfect, it's so pretty..really suits you" he jokes back, "your tattoos? What is that?" I asked, "ohh these?" He said, lifting his arms and reaching to his neckline and showing me his chest, "hurt like a bitch.. but, they're actually pretty sweet" he said, "pretty sexy" I joked, his head tilted slightly as he displayed a small grin, his eyes narrowed, "nah.. you're sexier" he laughed as he turned to look at the lake, this time I reached my hand out to him, he immediately turned back to me, grabbing my other hand and leaned in for a kiss, he pecked me on the lips, we leaned away and started laughing again, but the time he got up and sat next to me, his legs dangled over the bench and he pulled me in again, grabbing me hard and we began making out, I felt fireworks explode in my chest and a million butterflies in my tummy, we each kissed more passionately as time went on, he began to touch my breasts and feel my waist..
eventually he slipped me the tongue and I accepted, we moved with each other and became so infatuated that we actually fell off the bench, I started laughing hysterically, "woah are you okay?" He asked, "yeah" I said through laughter, he relaxed by my side, "you have the cutest laugh you know that right? he giggled, observing me on the ground rolling about as I giggled, he leaned over and kissed me again as we both lay in the ground, he arched over me as I lay on the ground, eventually pulling me up, grabbing our snacks and heading back to his van...