Robin's house

After school I got the bus to Robin's house, her parents weren't home yet so I could avoid any questions from her mom about my eye.. I just had to wait until I got home.
We rushed upstairs to her room, covered in posters of the eurythmics and various female Hollywood film stars. Fairy lights hung from her ceiling above her fluffy bed covered in a crochet blanket and thousands of pillows and stuffed toys, we sat on her bed as we squealed with excitement, "so what were you thinking of wearing?" She asked while ransacking her wardrobe for anything that I could maybe borrow, "I don't know, I just thought my cargos and a shirt.." I said, Robin laughed, "what?" I giggled, "now I know you're super like.. goth?" She said, I gasped and began laughing hysterically, "Robin no!" I screamed with laughter, she stood and laughed with me, "wait you're not?" She asked still giggling, "no oh my god, I mean goth is cool but no I'm not I just like metal I guess" I still giggled, "well NOW I know you're super like, metal?" I slapped my hand on the bed in hysterics, "yeah okay close enough!" I giggled, "well at least you and Eddie are the perfect match?" Robin laughed, "yeah.. yeah" I chuckled, "well let's maybe, glam you up a bit, she suggested, "oh my god not like bon Jovi!" I exclaimed, still laughing my head off, "NOO I mean not like bon Jehovah just like dressed like you.. but girly?" She suggested, I laughed at her mispronunciation of bon jovi, "yeah.. okay I'll take it!" I said, "yes!" Robin exclaimed, she took out a cute low cut Lacey closet top, "I've never worn this I don't think it's really me but if you like it you can keep it I have no intention of wearing it" Robin said LXABXQ "oh my good that's perfect! Where did you get it!" I asked, "the thrift store, my mom said it would look cute but... not for me" she said, "yeah that's so cute, Robin you're literally the greatest friend anyone could ask for" I said, "you're making me blush!" Robin joked, he tossed me the top to try on, I looked in the mirror and saw how perfectly it fitted, I knew Eddie would love it.

We tried a few different makeup looks and hair combos, finally we created the perfect outfit for Wednesday, I would just stick a flannel shirt over it and hope I didn't get dress coded.
It was around 6:45pm and I figured I should probably head home, "good luck!" Said Robin as she waved from her door..