Fast times (smut!)

We drove back to Eddie's trailer, his free hand rested on my thigh while he drove and smoked a cigarette, I began to play with his rings on my lap as we eventually turned into his trailer, "this is..my castle" he muttered, I laughed with him as we got out of the car and into his home..

"You want a beer? Sorry I haven't got much in right now" Eddie said, "that's great" I replied, he took my hand with a six pack in the other, leading me to his room, I immediately saw his guitar displayed on his wall, "woah.. she's beautiful" I whispered, "what? Oh yeah.. want me to play something?" Eddie replied, "yeah please", I giggled, he smiled at me, "nobody's been so keen to hear my play before.. especially alone" he chuckled while taking his guitar down from the wall and plugging it into a small amp, he fastened his guitar strap around his body and took a large gulp of beer, I sat on his bed with my head in my hands as he began playing some riffs from Dio, Metallica and Black Sabbath, particularly holy diver, ride the lightening and paranoid, while winking at me in between riffs he turned to ace of spades my Motörhead, I sat and smiled, laughing and clapping at Eddie shredding his guitar with so much ease, "how long have you been playing?" I asked through the noise of the loud amp, he stopped, "sorry babe?" He asked as he probably couldn't hear me before, I blushed immediately, did he just call me babe? "I said how long have you been playing? You're really fucking good!" I said as he laughed, "uhm.. since middle school, I actually auditioned in the talent show I don't know if you remember?" He replied, suddenly It clicked.. that boy with the buzz cut was EDDIE?? My hands covered my mouth,
"Oh my god I think I remember.. but you looked so.. different?" I replied, he had placed his guitar back on display, "yeah, Well my hair was buzzed and I didn't have these sweet old tatties yet", Eddie smirked while taking off his jacket and showing me his tattoos again, he smiled and began playing with his shaggy hair, sitting next to me on his bed and play wrestling me down, I laughed hysterically as he smothered me with his body weight, eventually he stopped and grabbed our beers so we could finish them, he pulled out a cigarette and began to light it as I pulled out mine, he lit it for me as I inhaled, "thanks" I sighed, as he played with my red curls, "you're unbelievable" he blurted out, I giggled, "what?" He looked so embarrassed and tried to hide his face in his mane, "I heard you Eddie" I giggled, he peeked at me through his hair, "okay well, if you must know, I think you're the most goddamn unbelievably beautiful babe I've ever seen.. smoking hot actually" he laughed while taking a deep inhale of his cigarette, I leaned into his shoulder to which he immediately adjusted himself so I laid between his legs and so my head rest against his chest while he rubbed my hair and caressed my thighs, things began moving quickly after we finished smoking, I could feel myself becoming excited and aroused as my vagina pulsed intensely, but this time Eddie had opened us two more beers and he had removed his shirt..

our skin to skin contact aroused me even more as I felt his gaze upon my cleavage while my breasts jiggled through my laughter, his arms were wrapped around me now as he kept telling me how beautiful I was and that my hair is perfect, no matter what anyone said or joked at my expense, and that he wished he had the courage to dye his but he was afraid it would go wrong, at this time I had began creaming my panties as we came more intoxicated, he eventually moved his hands further up my body and felt my large breasts in his hands as he groped me, I began to moan in desperation.. begging for more, "if you want more you're gonna beg sweetheart" Eddie whispered into my ear, "please Eddie!" I whined in my perfect voice, he continued groping my left breast as he moved his right hand further down, upon teasing my perfectly eager pussy with his forefingers he whispered, "I'm going to take off your bra, is that okay y/n?", I gasped with excitement, "yeah" I moaned in reply while he unclipped my bra so all that now covered me was the skimpy lace top, which he promptly removed over my head and massaged my hard nipples which made me moan loudly.. the sensual feeling aroused me with excitement while his cold fingers pleasured me, he seemed to enjoy hearing me whine with intensity as he groaned, "you're a real sexy girl" as he unbuttoned my cargos and began to finger me, playing with my engorged clit now throbbing in desperation, I closed me eyes as I entered a world much better than anything I could ever imagine, moaning his name and begging for it, "please Eddie oh my god please!" I groaned while I built up to an orgasm, "you can cum soon babe I promise, I just need to keep you warmed up for me alright?" He whispered, he quickly grabbed my neck before he edged me for the first time, I screamed his name and began to pant like a dog in heat, "P-please!", Eddie sighed and laughed, "when I say so", he laid me down in the bed and began leaving hicky's all over my body, especially on my breasts and neck, he moved down to my hips by kissing me all over, eventually he removed his tight jeans which were bulging with his huge hard cock, desperate to penetrate me..