ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

You were in a deep slumber when all of a sudden you heard a knock on your window. You decided to ignore it and try to go back to sleep, but then you heard it again, but this time you heard a voice with the knock. "Y/n! Wake up and open the window!" You hear the voice say. It sounded very familiar.

     You quickly shoot up, now wide awake but tired. All of a sudden you see Barbara sitting on your roof, in front of your window, waving and smiling. You panic and quickly open the window.

    "Barb, what are you doing here?!" You say in a loud whisper. "I wanted to see you, I know you are upset and that you probably needed a hug." She says smiling and opens her arms. Suddenly you get flashbacks of last night and go quiet. "Y/n?" She asks you with her arms out. You feel tears form and begin rolling down your cheek. "Oh dear-" Barb says and quickly walks over to you.

 "Oh dear-" Barb says and quickly walks over to you

(Btw that's what your house looks like but brick. The red is where Barb climbed to get to the roof bc you have a built on ladder there. Also the yellow is your bedroom window )

    She pulls you into a hug, your face smashed against her chest. She smelled like pumpkin spice and s'mores. You began crying a little more so she starts rubbing your back and sits the both of you down on your bed.

    "I am so so sorry Y/n.." she says in a sorrow voice, obviously feeling bad for you. You begin to sniffle and look up at her. She looks down at you as you stare into her beautiful dark brown eyes with your tear filled e/c ones. She smiles at you.

     "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks you, trying her hardest to comfort you. "Sure.. I don't want to bore you though." You say and break the eye contact and look away. "You won't, I promise." She says smiling. You give her a weary smile back before explain everything.

After about 30 minutes you finally finished explaining and decided to look back at Barb. But this time, her facial expression was different. She looked more mad.. more irritated. She had her eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that." You say and begin moving away. She quickly stops you by placing a warm hand on your cold shoulder, making you shiver. "No don't apologize, I'm just upset by the way she treated you is all. Yes, Will missing is a big deal but she should have NEVER treated you like that." She says to you trying her best to be calm. "It's okay, we should talk about something else." You say trying to change the topic.

She sighs in defeat. "Well... wanna sneak out and maybe go to the library? Or the museum?" She asks you with a smile. "Hm... sure. It's 9 am so I'll just make it look like I'm sleeping." You say. "But I need to get dressed.. if you want to close your eyes you can, it don't matter." You say to her with a slight smile before getting up and walking to your closet. She quickly covers her eyes turning pink, making you giggle.

After a couple of minutes, you finally were dressed. You decided to just wear blue jeans with a white belt with a white button up shirt with different colored swirls on it, plus to match that, you had on your rainbow splattered paint shoes. "You can uncover your eyes now." You say pulling your hair up into a ponytail. (Or whatever hairstyle you want, it really doesn't matter)