ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

You slowly open your eyes, everything around you blurry. After blinking a couple of times, you slowly bring your hand out from under the warm covers. Finally, now that you could see, you look over and see your sound asleep girlfriend not moving a muscle. She was adorable when she was sleeping.

You scooted closer to her face and kissed her light pink lips. You watched as a slow sleepy smile formed on her face and she slowly opened her eyes. This also making you smile.

"Good morning baby.." she said to you in her morning voice. Her morning voice was just so cute. "Good morning hun." You say and wrap your arms around the ginger, her's wrapping around you.

     You both continued looking into each other's eyes. You were happy that you both were finally together at last. You had so much planned in the future for you both. Things that you would do together, that would make you happy.

    Little did you know that the world of Hawkins was going to be destroyed all because of a little secret experiment that nobody knew about and a little girl. That little girl you became friends with and soon would be defending and protecting.

   That girl wouldn't be the only life you would be trying to save though, it would be your friends, your girlfriend, and so many more. But mostly importantly yours and ur relationship's

       Many months had passed by after that day, many had died. You figured out Fred was dead, eleven's name was actually Jane, your new and now long lost friend, Eddie, is gone. So much stuff has happened. You and Barbara's relationship has been kind of rocky due to all of the stress of the situation you all were in. But yet, you guys continued staying together, defending and protecting each other from Vecna and many other creatures.

    The only time you guys got really bad was when you guys took a break. That's about it.

    You were both standing in the school. Barb was off talking to Nancy, and you were watching Robin, your friend you made over summer, talk to her crush. You looked at them smiling and began to smile a little your own self. Seeing her so happy made you happy.

   Even after everything that happened, she still was as happy as ever.. you really looked up to Robin. She was one of the most nicest girls you had ever met. She was such a good friend as well.

    But suddenly a holler stopped you from your thinking.

    "Hey! It's snowing outside!" Some little girl shouts looking out the window. You and Steve look at each other, before the rest as you all quickly run outside and look up. Steve was beside Robin and Vickie, her crush. Jonathan was behind Nancy. Barb was behind you with her arms wrapped around your waist. Lastly Dustin came running out and stood in front of all of you.

   The sky was turning red, the same color red as the upside down where vecna was. It looked like a huge storm was coming. There was bright red lightning in the sky as white dust particles fell.

   This is when you knew.... You all knew....

      This wasn't the end. Will was right.