𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

( I was originally gonna do a smut but it takes time to think up and I already told u guys it would be done sooooo, here it is for the people who wanted smut)

Finally, you both make it to her room and she shuts the door behind you. You hear a quiet click from behind you.

"Did you lock the door?" You ask Barb. She looks at you and walks towards you. "Barb?" You ask confused. Realizing she is getting closer, you back up. Soon you back into the wall and she looks down at you.

"I was thinking.. if you are comfortable, can we take our relationship a bit... further?" She asks you shyly. "Of course! I would love too." You say to her, snaking your hand to her waist with a smile. You were quite surprised that she wanted to do this.

"Okay.. can I try top?" She asks you, looking down at her feet. It was obvious she was to nervous to look at you. "Whatever you are comfortable with." You say with a smile. She smiles back and begins kissing you.

Slowly but surely the kiss begins turning into a heated make out scene. Hands exploring each other. Her body pressed against yours as you're against the wall.

Soon you lead her to the bed where she pushes you down and gets on top of you. She begins making her marks all over you. Along your chest, your neck. She didn't want to be too confident yet, she didn't want you uncomfortable.

"Is this okay?" She asks you looking into your lustful eyes. "Everything is okay Barb. I'm all yours." You say looking right back into her brown eyes, not breaking eye contact. You could've swore she smirked before she began biting at your neck, slowly removing your shirt to your bra.

You lay your head back in ecstasy as the warm lighting of the lamps in her room shined upon both of you.

    "What if they hear us?" You ask her as you take her shirt off, leaving her in her bra.

   "They won't be able to, the walls are to thick." She says and takes off your shirt. "Are you sure you want to top hun?" You ask her, worried she would be doing something she doesn't want. She was always known for doing that, according to Nancy and Fred before he disappeared.

   "Yes but if you feel like switching, I'm down for that too." She says politely, finally getting your shirt off. She looks down upon you, eyeing everything about you.

   Both of your faces kept getting closer before a make out session kicked in leaving your faces never coming apart and the clothes flying everywhere.

    Soon she made it down and well.. let's just say there was no NOT making noise. You both were pretty loud that night.

    (Sorry this isn't very smutty like some others are, I just don't really picture Barb doing too much like uncommon stuff- like nothing kinky. I feel like as long as her lover is happy and comfortable, so is she.)