ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

You had to be inches from her face. The Rims of her glasses reflecting bc of the light made her face glow. You smiled at her and she smiled back, getting closer. As you both began tilting your heads, you hear a knock at your door.

   "Quick! Hide!" You whisper to her, moving away quickly. She nods and quickly grabs her backpack and hides in your closet, closing the door behind herself. You quickly run to your door and open it. There stood your brother.

   "Hey, could I borrow $10 dollars?" He asks you. "What?! Why?" You ask him crossing your arms. "I'm gonna sneak out and hang with friends, please?" He begs. "Ugh, fine." You say.

   You walk over to your dresser and grab your purse and pull your money out of it. You walk back to him and hand him the $10 dollars. "Thanks sis!" He says and runs off.

   You quickly shut your bedroom door and go to your closet and open the door. But Barb wasn't in there, only a open trap door. Inside from what you could see was a ladder and a light.

   "What the..." you begin to say until you hear a voice. "Y/n! Come up here!" You hear Barb say. "Do I just go up the ladder?" You ask her. "Yes! I'll help you up, I have a light." She says. You sigh and start climbing up the ladder. It wasn't that long of a climb until you seen Barb's hand and you take it.

   Once she pulls you up you look around. "Wow..." you say astonished. "I know, right? I found it by accident while in your closet. You know the hook where your jacket was hanging?" She asks you. "Uh.. yeah?" You say confused. "Yeah, if you pull that, the door opens! I bet this place was some historic hiding place!" She says getting excited.

   You laugh at her and look around.

(What it looked like but a bit smaller of course but there is no window)

  "We should turn this into our own little hang out area! For the group!" You say getting excited. "I'll bring cleaning stuff when mom and dad leaves for work in a bit. They also have to leave tomorrow in the morning." You say to Barb as she wipes dust off of her shoulder. "Fine by me! Wanna go back to our movie?" She asks you smiling. "Sure!" You say.

     So you both climb down and shut the trap door. Then you put in the movie and turn off all of the lights and lay in bed. While watching the movie for about 30 minutes, you feel a head lay on your shoulder. You look over and see her half asleep. You begin playing with her ginger curls.

     "Here, let's work on it Monday, when I'm not grounded, Mk?" You ask her softly. "Yeah.. that's fine. I'm tired anyways." She says. You nod and turn off the movie and face your door on your side. As you begin to close your eyes, you think about earlier when you and Barb almost kissed.

   You fell asleep smiling that night, also with a tall ginger girl making you the little spoon.

(Sorry for the short chapter!! These first few chapters were mainly about how your new and how close you and Barb become. Now it will get more into the actual show, with you and Barb getting closer. Even some moments, farther. Happy reading loves!!)