Prologue*

"Testing Day!" A man screamed.
Somewhere, in a lighthouse, something that might change the world forever was just going to happen.

The lighthouse, while small, could accommodate a few people, or in this case, henchmen.

A tall, skinny bald man with a beard walked in. He had a somewhat serious look on his face.

"Happy testing day, sir!" said a somewhat short man with light brown hair and glasses. He was in a white lab coat, but it had a badge on it showing that he was in charge.
A more buff-looking and taller man with black hair chimed the same thing simultaneously. He was at the other corner of the hallway.

"Hey, don't copy my lines!" Said the shorter man.
"I said it first." replied the big man. of the two.
"No, I did!"
"No, I did!"
"Hush."
The skinny man's voice was a soft as silk, but sounded evil.

"Jake, Drake, you are supposed to say it at the same time."
"Yes, SIR MORGAN!" the two henchmen said at the same time. Morgan continued forward, with Jake (the short one) and Drake (the taller one) trailing behind. The two exchanged glances.
"Jake, set the buttons. On my mark, pull the switch." said Morgan.

This room was much larger, but it still was pretty small, since it was on a lighthouse. The room had many control panels and henchmen in white lab suits all over the place. In the center of it all, was a huge liquid filled tube with a knocked out boy inside it. The boy was probably no older than 11.

There was six orange gem pieces inside this tube, but one was missing.
"Today, we change the world." said Morgan. "Go!"
Drake pulled the lever.

At first, nothing happened.

Then, everything happened.

As the nearly-completed gem conjoined into one another and started to spin, it caused a huge explosion.
The light blue explosion was large, so large that it collapsed the lighthouse. It was even visible from the nearby town.
The henchmen inside still survived, but were covered in dust. Apparently, the tube survived, as did the boy inside it. However, he was changing.

It started with the nose. It grew longer and pointier. His skin grew cyan, with a side of light tan, as he started to shrink.
Eventually, it was clear that he was transforming into something. Her hair started to fall out, and his legs and arms grew stubbier. His fingers grew shorter, some disappearing without a trace. He started to grow a tail.

Fire grew on his back and his new tail.
He had become a...

"Cyn-Cyndaquil?" stuttered Jake, being the first one to talk.

"Yes, don't you remember?" replied Sir Morgan.

"Ahh, yes." said Jake.
"Wait a minute." said Drake. "It wasn't supposed to make an explosion."
"That's because it's missing a gem, dummy." said Morgan.
"I-I told you." said Jake. "You should have gotten that seventh piece."
"I COUDN'T!" shouted Morgan angrily. "That stupid Mew wouldn't let me even get a finger on it. I mean, he was all prophesy this and prophesy that..."

"Sir, because of that one missing piece, all of the other pieces were blown thousands of miles away!" Jake tried to reason.
Nobody noticed it, but this explosion actually caused an unexpected result.

"Huh?" said Drake, looking at his fingers. "My fingers, they're turning orange!"
Everyone stared at him as the orange scales spread. His fingers rearranged into only three as he started to howl under the pain.
He started to sprout wings on his back. After a moment, multiple other people were beginning to transforming into Pokémon. Some ran and hid. Others stayed and changed.

"Sir Morgan, why aren't you changing?"
Jake asked, as tan fur began to grow on him.
"It's a long story. Anyways, I think I found out a way to use this thing, so listen up."
Jake leaned his head closer (his ears were going up his head, so he didn't lean the side).
"I am going to go to spread this interesting virus to the others. I will go to the nearby town's school and café's and put the virus there."
"Go on." said Jake.
"You will do that, okay? Tomorrow. Deal?"
"Yes, uhhm, Sir!"
Jake, now somewhat smaller than he used to be, and growing whiskers, sped off.
By now, Drake looked at his new body, and began to scream.

"NOOOOOOO—!"
I woke up with a start.