10.

Anakin crouched before his mother's grave. Murmuring a few words. Everything happened quickly after we returned. We buried her, and Padme tried to go talk to Anakin, but it didn't really work. I see Anakin get up and put himself back between Padme and me. I glance at him before I hear noises behind me, I turn around before I see C3PO and R2.

"Master Anakin, R2 has received a message from someone named Obi-Wan Kenobi, does that name ring a bell?" Asks the protocol droid.

We understand that it must be important. We thank Lars and his son and the son's companion before returning to our ship. I sit in a seat waiting to see the hologram.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Obi-Wan Kenobi was in danger on Geonosis, and despite Master Windu's strict orders to stay where we were, Padme decided to go to Obi-Wan's aid even though the Jedi intended to take care of him.

Anakin was forced to follow Padme. He couldn't help but smile as he saw how Padme was handling things. I roll my eyes annoyed at still holding the candle, it's getting tiring. I then get up with a sigh before going to one of the somewhat isolated booths, I sit on the bench before putting my feet against the bench opposite. I put my head against the wall while playing with my fingers.

I thought a lot. This whole thing with Anakin and Padme was really starting to get to my head. It was annoying. I wasn't jealous, not at all. But I'm tired of being the fifth wheel. There's always a duo in a trio anyway. I suddenly see 3PO coming.

"Oriana? What are you doing here alone?

- I'm tired." I say curtly.

The droid moves forward before sitting on the opposite bench, I shift my feet a little to give him room.

"You seem to be annoyed...

- I'm not."

The droid starts to sigh, I look up at him. I decide to speak up.

"Yes, I am annoyed. I'm even super pissed off.

- What's going on?"

I smile softly before lowering my head. I could tell C3PO how I felt, but I was afraid he would repeat it. But if he does, I can always make sure to erase his memory.

"It's Padme and Anakin...

- Are you jealous?"

I frown before raising my eyes to 3PO, offended.

"What? No! Let me finish.

- I'm listening.

- I feel like I've been holding the candle for the past five days. It's exhausting. I'm sitting here with my ass between two chairs, with two lovebirds who would be ready to pounce on me at any moment."

I take a big, deep breath before continuing to speak.

"Padme is always like 'Oh Oriana please go with him, imagine if something happens to him!" it's boring. Go yourself instead of coming to piss me off."

I see C3PO nodding as I speak, giving me a shred of hope that I am being listened to and understood, it feels good.

"I love my sister. But sometimes she's just annoying... I feel like I've been living in her shadow since I was little. Padme Amidala, the great senator, former queen of Naboo and a woman of royal blood. And I'm just Oriana Naberrie Amidala, I don't know my real parents, I'm the family witch and guess what? I'm not even a real Naberrie."

I released all my anger, it was like weights being lifted from my shoulders.

"Padme always took everything I wanted. She lived my dreams. And now this..."

I immediately think of Anakin before I stop myself. I violently rest my head against the wall behind me. There is a silence before 3PO speaks up.

"You were at the point of saying what really annoys you, why did you stop?

- And now she... No never mind."

I sigh loudly trying to get that selfish thought out of my head. But I knew that 3PO had it all figured out in his head.

"Seeing Padme with Anakin makes you jealous, was I right?

- No..." I continued to deny it.

I hear the droid getting ready to speak again but I cut him off before a sound can even come out of his metal pile.

"No I'm not jealous of Padme because she's flirting with Anakin! I don't care about him, I've known him for 5 days, he's arrogant and way too proud. He's not my kind of man at all. And anyway he's a future Jedi, he can't, and I don't want to.

- Okay, I get it." Said he as he stood up.

I watch him leave. I violently put my head against the wall while blowing. I hear 3PO speak.

"Oh master Anakin! You scared me." He says.

I immediately turn my face towards the door. I hear Anakin's voice.

"Sorry 3PO." He says.

The droid walks away. I immediately place my hand against my forehead. I see Anakin's silhouette appear near the doorway.

"We... We're about to land."

He remains silent, I feel his gaze drop to the ground, I then speak up.

"Mhm." I say simply.

Anakin turns around and leaves. I close the door before lowering my head between my legs, placing both hands on either end of my face. I'm just a jerk. He must have heard everything. I sigh before staying like this for a few minutes and finally walking out.