Taehyung's past -1-

In a locality of Geochang's Daegu so many people were gathered cause Mr. Kim was no more . She only had a son kim taehyung as her family . She had been suffering from a incurable disease but she could not bear it anymore and took her last breath and said goodbye to this world .

Taehyung was a 23 years old college going student , he was standing in front of his mother's dead body , Tears were rolling down Taehyung's eyes.

People sitting nearby were giving him sympathy but only Taehyung knew the pain of losing his mother. She was the only person in his life whom he call his . She was his only family.
His mother made him stay away from her and only she knew the reason of that ...

Taehyung was studying in the National College in Seoul and lived in the same school hostel

Kim Taehyung Don't talk much , Spend his all time in books Introvert Only friend Jeon jimin He only had his mother but she is also no more Top student of Bighit National University So beautiful , unreal, Deep and soulful voiceHas a beautiful boxy ...

Kim Taehyung
Don't talk much ,
Spend his all time in books
Introvert
Only friend Jeon jimin
He only had his mother but she is also no more
Top student of Bighit National University
So beautiful , unreal,
Deep and soulful voice
Has a beautiful boxy smile
Mature than his age (his problems made him mature before age )

Taehyung had come back to Daegu without informing Jimin....
Tears streamed down his face with these tears he did his mother's funeral rituals ...

..........Sorry I don't know how to write about the funeral...........

After 1 month, taehyung come back to Seoul and told the principal about his mother's death he understood and accepted his leave cuz tae was the brilliant school of his college, tae said thanks to principal and went to his class...

In class

He came and sat on his table and looked at the ground with sad eyes
Then a familiar voice said "Hey where were you? you know I miss you so much . you didn't even told me anything."
Taehyung didn't Said anything
"What happened ?why are you so silent? "That little cute , small boy again asked and sit next to tae
Tears welled up in taehyung's eyes and he said "j...jimin m. Mom ". he sighed heavily, letting her head drop. "what happens to aunty ?" Jimin said
"She is n no more jimin "and with that tae cried out jimin's embraced him and