-10- I gave promise to mom

Woww .... I'm impressed again the way he thinks ...
His vocals , his acting , his whole existence is so impressive .......😍☺️☺️
..
Stream this songs guys it's really awesome .....

Ok sorry let's start .............

Namjoon was not happy for being able to sit  with Taehyung,  So he fixed the  rear view mirror inside the car so he would able to see tae.

Taehyung's  was outside the window and Jimin was looking at something on his mobile and our Jungkookie  sometimes looked at front or sometimes Namjoon ..

Taehyung opened  car's window a little ,though it was cold but Taehyung felt good... Taehyung attached his head to the glass and looking at the outside world with great love .

When Jungkook looked at him from the side mirror, for a moment he was frozen ..cuz of wind was blowing tae's hair, which was making tae more  beautiful and handsome.
Jungkook  looked at tae more than a minute and his focus broken when Namjoon said   "Here we have come ?"
Taehyung and Jimin collected their books and hopped out of the car , said bye and went inside the college....

Then Namjoon dropped Jungkook and went his office ...

In college

Taehyung and Jimin were walking in the hallway then Bogum showed, Jimin left to classroom leaving tae and bogum alone .
Tae didn't know what to say so he just took out Bogum's notes ,extended  toward him and  said "Here , thank you but I can't take it . Please don't do these things for me  , I don't like these things "
"I gave it so I can help you " bogum said
" I'm so thankful for it but please I don't want you to do these things for please . " Tae said and left for his classroom

Two boy came to bogum and one of them said  "Dude, this boy doesn't even  considering you once   , so why are you  behind him for 2 years? "

"Idk but he just different from everyone , I don't able to like anyone beside him " bogum said

Second boy said  "he will not say yes to you  , he is so decent and has come to study here, and also  now there is no one for him so he will only focus on his studies I think  "

"I'm here for him .  Once he accept my proposal, I will take care of him"  bogum said lovingly ..

"Okay bro best of luck if he will agree then don't forgot our party " they said and left  and bogum also made his way towards his classroom ..

Bogum was not a bad boy , when tae came here, everyone was in love with his and bogum was one of them  , Tae is insanely handsome and most handsome boy in this college ,  many boys  and girls proposed him but he rejected everyone saying that he come here for study ...with the time Bogum's love for Tae grew more and he tried to express it but tae haven't given an attention to him ..

With Taehyung
Tae was studying with hai full focus cuz he had to cover his past one month syllabus , exam was also around the corner  ...
After classes he and Jimin left from college , Jimin said he want to eat so they went to a restaurant and gave their order ....
Seeing Taehyung lost , Jimin asked "Hye what happened ?"

" Jimin , I don't want bogum to do these things cuz I don't feel anything for him "Tae replied

"Tae he has feeling for you  . Give him a chance may be you will also develop feeling for him " jimin said

"Jimin I really don't feel anything for him and don't want to hurts him . Idk what to do " tae said

"Okay leave him .  Shall we go to watch a movie this sunday . Me ,you, eun woo  and  seo jun  "  jimin said

"who will study then " tae said
" There is also a world outside other than books Tae " Jimin said. 

  " and i don't know or haven't seen  that world" Taehyung said
" Okay , let me show you . " Jimin said

" Tae tell me one thing in these 2 years , you haven't seen this city " Jimin said and  tae nodded

"Why tae ?" Jimin asked
"mom took a promise from me " tae said
"But why " jimin said " I also don't know chim , she said not to go anywhere " tae said
"May be she had any reason for this . Have you ever tried to ask ?"  Jimin said
"I tried but she always avoided them, so I thought when time will come she will tell me but now ......... leave it you can go if you want chim   " tae  said
Both of them were talking when the waiter brought their order and both ate the food and went to  home.

No one is reading this book !😔 Yeah one thing take care and stay happy guys  💗💗