-11- Silly boy

Let's start where we ended

In canteen

Jimin – What should I say now? Why did aunty did this ? You never tried to ask her?

Tae- Apart from this, there are many such questions jimin which I wanted to know from mumma but those questions remained just questions.  I do not have their answer.

Jimin - No problem, if you don't want to go, I won't force you.
Tae– Thanks.
  Both of them were still talking when the waiter came with the order. Both of them ate sandwiches and drank juice. After that both of them left for home

After coming home, tae changed his clothes and lay down for some time. Jimin's questions started running in his mind.

"After all, why did his mother forbid him to visit the city? What relationship would she  had with this city? Why would some questions have remained just questions and why were there no answers to them?"

Tae got up and sat down, with difficulty he could remove the thought of his mother from his mind because he did not want to effect his studies.  Tae lay down once again and when he closed his eyes, all the thoughts and words automatically went out of his mind.

In the evening, Jimin came into the room and woke him up and said, "What a sleepy evening it has been. Mama was worried as to whether you were sick or not. Let's go down and show her."
"Hmmm let me wash first" , tae yawned and said
"No problem. You wash your face while I clean the room.", Jimin said "Hmm. ', saying this tae got up and went towards the bathroom.
Jimin said Cleaned the room and then both of them came down

Tae was wearing a white  tshirt with tiger printed crop shirt and a brown loose pants  underneath, but even in these clothes he was looking very cute. As soon as he came down, Mrs jeon said, "What happened son, you didn't come down to eat lunch. Are you feeling well, right?"
"When I came  from college I was Lil tired so I went to take rest , Jimin had given me something to eat outside so I was not hungry, sorry I didn't tell you.", tae said while sitting near her.

"No problem. What will you have for dinner?",  Mrs jeon lovingly asked her. Touched his cheek and said.

“Whatever you feed me with love”, tae said smilingly. After the discussion here and there, everyone was gathered at the dinner table even at night, only Jungkook was absent. When Mr. Jeon  saw, he asked Mrs jeon, "Where is jungkook?"
“Today jungkookie  is in big trouble hyung ”, Jimin whispered in Namjoon’s ear.
“He will come before Papa gets angry”, Namjoon said without looking at jimini, " how's about if we bet ?” Joon added
jimin then said, “Okay, the bet has been placed for 500 won  ”.
"Ok bet ", Joon said

Not getting any response from Mrs jeon , Mr jeon once again said, "shinhyee, I am asking something." “That, those , that I, I talked to him, that means that,” Mrs jeon said hesitantly,
" today again he has gone out.”, Mr jeon said staring at him, “No , yeobo , kookie ahhha.”, Mrs. Jeon  stopped while saying this. "Mother, please serve food quickly, I am very hungry.", Jungkook said while sitting on the chair. Everyone was shocked to see Jungkook there except Namjoon

"Where were you?", Mr jeon asked. “Mom didn’t tell you, I was sleeping upstairs,” kook said without looking at Mr jeon
"Yes, that's what I was saying. He was sleeping upstairs. All of you start eating, it's getting cold.", saying this, Mrs jeon also sat down. Everyone started eating but tae was having doubts. Kook quickly ate his food and started to get up, when grandmother made him sit and said,

"Is this just one bowl ,  look at how thin he has become, go sit and eat these two more serving." As soon as kook opened his mouth to say no, Mr jeon  said, "Eat quietly."