-3 Jeon mansion

After drying his hair, Taehyung comes from there towards Jimin's room. Soo had finished cleaning the room. Jimin brought coffee for himself and Taehyung and took it to his room.

Taehyung saw that the room was very beautiful. A large padded beds on which bedsheets with  flowers print were lying. There was a pile of square and round pillows.
A light pink colored teddy was lying among them.

Seeing Taehyung like this, Jimin said, "Hey, sit down, what happened? The coffee will get cold."
"Hmmmm" Taehyung saying ,  Jimin sat down on the edge of the bed and looking at jimin said,

"I do not understand how I will be able to repay this favor of yours? You have done a great favor by bringing me here."

"You have started again. What did grandpa say below that only a friend is one who helpful for a friend, so how is the favor done in it?

"You don't know Jimin what you have done for me?" Taehyung said calmly, "Well, I will ask you for something when it is needed, you will give me something.", Jimin said while filling a sip of coffee.

"All right", said Taehyung.

"Promise me like this, Let's give it", said Nidhi, showed his pinky.

Taehyung locked his pinky hand with Jimin's  and said, "I promise, I will give whatever you ask for." Jimin  smiled and hugged Taehyung and said,

"I don't want anything more than that you be happy." Taehyung also smiled. Jimin sitting there started telling stories of family members to Taehyung, "Let me tell you about everyone.

"First of all, about Grandpa, he is a very cool person. I have never seen him getting angry, always smiling and smiling.  He loves  grandmother most .

Do you know that even at that time both of them had done love marriage. How romantic !, Grandmother is from Ilsan. That's why once a year the grandparents definitely go there as a love birds." (Laughs Jimin)

"There is so much love between them even at this age. Really Grandma is very lucky!”, Taehyung said Jimin smiled and said, “Yes absolutely ।

After both of them, Mom and Dad,  Dad is always busy with work all the time and Mama, she is busy taking care of  Dad's needs! Even when they are at home or in  an office, she  always call there and ask him for food.

Jimin stopped and looked at Taehyung and said, "Know tae Mama Dad doesn't talk much, yet Mamma knows what time , what dad  wants? Interesting no."

"Because they both have a lot of love!” Taehyung said, showing interest in Jimin’s words. “Yes! After that Namjoon hyung, he is just like you, calm, idealistic and quiet.He do not like to make noise at all.  He did MBA And now he is handling the office with Dad.", Jimin said. "Everything is done?" said Taehyunggetting up.

Jimin took Taehyung's hand and made her sit back and said, "Hey, wait I has one more brother ! It will not be wrong if you say the eighth wonders of the world, till date no one has understood him, not even Mama and Papa. He has just finished college, he has topped the college in history."
"Nice "Taehyung said softly "He is an in his own house !!", said Jimin!
In front of Taehyung's eyes, the name plate was written, on which was written 'Jeon Jungkook a complicated boy'.

Taehyung was now understanding the meaning of this word. He did not know how he would face Jungkook, but he knew that he was different from the rest of the family.

After telling everyone about it, Jimin said, "Now you are also a part of this house, aren't you! So I will give your intro to people like this is my soulmate and most beautiful , handsome friend Taehyung,kim  Taehyung . A little silent, but his eyes talk a lot. " Taehyung laughed and said, "Well, I'm not that beautiful."

Jimin  looked at Taehyung and said, "Hi how handsome you are, I would have married you for sure if I were not your bottom!" "Shut up, you're really a big prankster!" Getting up in Taehyung said!

"Ok Taehyung let's go to the market?" Jimin said!

"It's okay ,then I am also not going anywhere!”, jimin said while sitting back!" Hey why aren't you going" Taehyung said "I don't want to  leave you alone?", Jimin said innocently!

"Oh we'll stay Don't waste your happiness because of me. You go." Taehyung lovingly touched Jimin's cheek and said "Thanks!, Taehyung that first numbered cupboard is empty. You keep your clothes and other things in it, and keep the books on my table. If you need anything else, tell Mama or give me a call!" Jimin spoke in one breath.

" I will all see, you go without worry!” Taehyung said while opening his bag. Jimin  left with his wallet and phone!

Taehyung closed the door and then started keeping his clothes and belongings in the cupboard as instructed by Jimin! Keeping the luggage, Taehyung took out his books and started reading.

😑 it sucks because i didn't have anyone that understood me growing up. so whenever someone shows me a little attention, i get attached and always end up getting hurt in the end.

Am I  the only one who feel this ...