-8-I just hate thank you

Please vote

Let's start where we ended

Taehyung was ready after taking a bath. As he left the room, hiz eyes fell on Jungkook sleeping in the hall. Despite not wanting tae's steps moved towards jungkook ,  tae came and stood beside him. Jungkook was so  innocent sleeping

Taehyung said, heartily to himself, "how cute he is while sleeping  but But when he wakes up he becomes completely different ."

The rays of the sun were coming directly on Jungkook's face and troubling him. Tae came near the balcony and extended the curtain, which blocked the sun's rays from coming in.

Tae came down from there. , he folded his hands and said "Oh god, may help me not to make mistakes. All the people here are very nice, I  never  want to hurt their heart unintentionally."

After praying, tae collided with Namjoon  as soon as he turned to leave.  Namjoon had a bowl of turmeric in his hand, which was ordered by his grandmother, but as soon as tae bumped into namjoon, all the turmeric had fallen on him...

Namjoon was looking at him with love as much as tae was worried. Namjoon saw that tae's sweaters sleeves  with which tae was cleaning turmeric had also turned yellow, so he said, "In the process of cleaning it, you have messed up your sweater"

When Taehyung saw his, he hit his head and said to himself, "What did you do ,you spoil your favorite sweater?" he was cursing himself when the grandmother came there  And seeing Namjoon's condition said, "Hey joonie, what is this ?"

"Grandma, this happened because of me ! I'm sorry!" Tae said sadly. "Hey son, don't be sad, it's a good omen, the fall of turmeric means that some good work is going to happen in the house. May be Namjoon gets married?
(Indian believes 🤪🤭)

"" grandmother you too now ?", Namjoon said blushing. "She is right you are of marriageable age joonie!" said shin coming from a far.

Namjoon blushed and left after saying "I will come after changing shirt". "See  tae how he ran away on the name of marriage, phabo!”, shin said with a smile. “When the right time comes, he himself will say yes aunty"

Saying this, as soon as tae looked towards the upper floor, Jungkook was standing while rubbing his eyes . Tae said in his mind,"And The rest I  do not know whether any girl or boy will say yes to him for marriage or not, he has written the truth with his name - Complicated."

Standing upstairs, Jungkook was rubbing his eyes . As soon as his eyes fell on tae, he found that tae was staring at him. When both of their eyes met, tae said in his mind, " Tae If you want to stay here, you will have to keep a distance from him"

Jungkook standing there, looking at tae, was thinking, "You are not a long-time guest in this house, Mister James Bond." When tae smiled, Jungkook went away ignoring him.

"I think he is still mad at me leave tae lets go and change "said tae said to himself and moved towards the stairs changing his sweater. When tae came down with another white shirt nad red cardigan, he saw , shin was alone in the kitchen, and tae also came to the kitchen to help her.

Seeing tae's interest, shin also let him work and asked tae to make tea for everyone. It was true that he only knows how to make tea.

The whole kitchen had filled with  aroma of the tea he had made. Seeing shin   making something, tae came to her and said, "What are you making?"

“Uttapam, have you ever eaten?", Shin said while making. " I haven't, but it smells good. How did you make it?”, tae said while taking the fragrance. "It is made with semolina  batter with some chopped vegetables like onion, capsicum, tomato, cabbage and add some spices according to taste in it

So  spread some oil on the pan  first, then spread the semolina mixture slowly on low flame and turn it to the other side when it cooked well  and When it is cooked well from both the sides, remove it from the pan”, said shin (mrs Jeon).
"That's very easy auntie.  I want  to learn too.", said tae.
.( I love uttapam)

" Learn to recognize people first." A familiar voice rang in tae's ears. As he turned his neck, Jungkook  stood at the kitchen door.

Hearing Jungkook's voice, Mrs Jeon  turned and said, "You got up? And when did you come home? You know, kookie, your father doesn't like coming home late, but you don't listen." Sorry mom, this won't happen from now on." Jungkook said

Jungkook came in and hugged Mrs Jeon from the side and said. "This is Tae, Jimin's friend.", Mrs Jeon said to Jungkook . "Yes, I met him last night.  He is so  strong .", Jungkook said staring at tae.

"It's good. Let's sit down and have breakfast with everyone. And tae, you come out with tea . Is it okay?” Mrs Jeon said, picked up the breakfast plate and came out. Tae and Jungkook were there in the kitchen. Tae started straining the tea.

Jungkook was standing a short distance away, pouring milk in his cup and mixing coffee in it. Tae looked at him once and then got back to his work. After filtering the tea, he started looking for the cup.

When he looked here and there, they were arranged on shelve  on  Jungkook's side . When tae came towards him, Jungkook frowned . Tae said in a dead voice, "I want these cups." "Hmm", saying jungkook moved little and said in his mind " wow! he has a deep voice..  amazing , what ? It's not amazing shut up jungkook ."
Tae picked up the cup and as soon as it turned to the side, seeing Jungkook closed, he dropped the cup from his hand. But before the cup fell down, Jungkook caught him in both his hands.  Tae relieved and  said, "Well thank you "

Jungkook dropped the cup the very next moment. Tae panicked cuz he didn't understand what to do now?

Hearing the sound of falling, Mrs Jeon came in and said, "What happened? There was the sound of something falling."

"Mom, he missed the cup from his hands and broke it too. " Jungkook said innocently, when the truth was something else.

"It's okay tae don't worry there are so many cups  , " Mrs Jeon said and to tae to come with tea.

"You heard Mom had said that there are so more cups , so don't worry" Jungkook said  with a smirk to tae. "Hmm", tae said to Mrs Jeon and Mrs Jeon left from there , and Jungkook  picked up his cup and passed by tae and said , "I just hate Thank you."

Hello guysss
Do u like the story  ?? Is it good to write or should I try something else ???
Let me know in comment section
Don't be a silent reader......