-6-Thief

Let's start from where we end
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung came to the dining after washing his hands, Grandparents Jimin was already sitting there. Mr. Jeon also asked Taehyung to sit. Me. Jeon and Namjoon had also come from office. Everyone came and sat around the dining room.
The hall was filled with the aroma of food. Taehyung's eyes were towards the door, everyone had come but the one he was waiting for was nowhere to be seen.

Shin Hye (Mrs Jeon.. I will call her shin or shin Hye now on  )also came and sat with everyone, he saw everyone but she didn't find someone and said to Namjoon, "Namjoon, where is this Jungkook left? Just call him."
"Mom I have  called him , he told me that he is in a friend's party, will return after having dinner”, said Namjoon. “No one knows what this boy will do. You all start", said shin

Namjoon was sitting just in front of Taehyung And  was looking at tae too but tae was lost somewhere else. He was thinking that he could not meet Jungkook again.

Everyone started eating. Shin took out the Hoeddeok in a  plate ( dish ) and extended it towards tae and said, "I have specially prepared this for you. See how it turned out after eating it."

Tae  took a bit , the hotteok was very tasty. Tae expressed hiz happiness and said, “The hotteok is very good, Auntie, thank you!”

"Tae, Mamma cooks many other delicious food along with hotteok, you will stay here and will become a fan of her only after eating food by her hand!” said Jimin!

"Will eat and learn to cook together!" Tae said "you don't know how to cook?', this time the question was from Namjoon's side which he said in haste.

When everyone started looking at him, he said hesitantly, "I mean  as you are living in different places ,far from you family so I thought you know cooking, ?"

Seeing Namjoon's condition, Tae smiled and said, "No, I do not know how to cook, there was never a need to sit. Mom used to cook at home and here in the mess in the hostel. I only had to make tea for myself . So I can make tae only ".

"How did you eat hostel food? I myself have stayed in Delhi hostel for 2 years, it's really bad", said Namjoon with a smile.

"It is not so bad, just sometimes water gets too much in the curry  ”, said tae So everyone started laughing, .

Namjoon was looking at tae smiling lovingly. Jimin, who was sitting next to him, elbowed Namjoon, then he shrugged and started looking at the other side.

Mr. Jeon looked at tae and said, "Son, tell me if there is any need in college, here all are your own. We will be very happy if you study well and stand on your own feet."

"Okay uncle  I'm so thankful so this " tae said with a Boxy smile
And they finished their dinner

Jimin came to the balcony with tae and while walking in the garden in front of both of them started seeing Grandfather. Both the grandparents were walking holding each other's hands.

"Tae, may I ask you one thing?" Jimin turned to tae and said ""Hmmm ask! Tae folded his hands together and said, "Have you ever loved anyone? Jimin asked

"No!"Tae replied simply, "You are so beautiful and handsome , anyone can fall in love with you!", Jimin he said

"Well why are you asking all this today?" Tae said looking into jimin's eyes, "Just , tell me what is love in your eyes?", Jimin  asked again.

"Ahem love", thinking tae looked here and there and stopped his eyes on the grandparents and pointing with his finger, he said, "That" "You mean grandparents?", Jimin said in a state of confusion

"Hmmm, they are together in the last stages of life, happy! That's love to be with each other forever! They must have seen happiness, sorrow, laughter, tears, all together, hundreds of troubles must have come, yet these
Supporting each other, they must have always been happy in their lives and the source of that happiness is visible on their faces today”, Tae said while explaining to Jimin.

"Wow! How deeply do you think man", Jimin said while impressed, "I do not think deeply,  I think practically. Just like seeing the grandparents!” said Tae

Jimin smiled and said, "No matter how you think, you are always right... make me your disciple. I swear, I  need such a guru's knowledge."

Tae started laughing at jimin's words, Jimin was lost in his laughter for a moment and said, "Tae, you look so good while  laughing, always stay like this, "

"This smile is because of you, Jimin,  thank you for this will be less!” said Tae. "Then Don't say" Jimin said.
  Both of them stood there talking and in between, Tae's eyes would go towards the main gate.

"What are you looking at the gate again and again? Is someone going to come?", Jimin teased and said
" No one , you always talk nonsense , It's too cold here, I'm going inside", said tae, while avoiding eye contact as as if his theft had been caught.

Jimin also came inside after asking his grandparents to come inside. Tae and Jimin went to their room. Jimin entered in the blanket as soon as she came, then tae said, "Is it only 10 o'clock now, don't you study"

" Tae, who studies in such a cold?", Jimin said while lurking in the blanket.

"I do, and along with you . you will too! Saying " tae  in a ,jiffy took the blanket away from Jimin.  Jimin got up and sat down and said, "please tae  sleep, we can study from tomorrow?"

The windows and doors of the room were all closed and the heater was also on, so the feeling of cold was less. Jimin started reading the book reluctantly. Tae was engrossed in his book, he didn't get to know when  Jimin sitting in front of him slept with the book.

After an hour, when tae's attention went to jimin, he saw that Jimin was asleep.

He put his book on the side and got up and came to Jimin , he slowly took out the book from his hands and put the pillow lying near him under his head.

Tae put the book on the table and then lifted the blanket and covered Jimin

Tae sat back on the chair and got busy reading his book. After some time, sleep started knocking on Tae's eyes. When he started yawning, he closed the book and put it on the table, looked at the clock

Taehyung picked up Bogum's book from the table and put it in his bag   " I'll return  these notes bogum to college tomorrow morning", tae said to himself and went downstairs for water.

Tae came down, everyone was asleep, he slowly picked up the bottle, and as he was about to leave, he saw a shadow near the window, which was trying to climb up with support.

Taehyung tried to look carefully but could not see because of the darkness on that side. "Maybe he is a thief, otherwise he does not go up with the help of such a wall, I will have to do something", Tae said in hid mind.

What do you think who is he ?
Seee u again guyssss ...
Hope u are enjoying .....
Please comment and vote .....