-7-First meeting

Updateeeee

When Taehyung came up, he saw the shadow coming up from the balcony of the hall. "If I turn on the light, he will run away. I have to catch him in the dark!"

Tae spoke to himself like a spy and slowly stepped towards the hall. However, he had forgotten that this hall belonged to Jungkook and the family members were absolutely forbidden to go there. the light of the bulb on the hall below as tae slowly stepped towards the balcony,

That shadow crossed the balcony and came inside the hall, tae held his  hand  firmly in his hand and turned and fold back  it to his back and said,
"Have you come here to steal? You consider yourself very smart, ? But it's not that easy to escape from my sight." "Thief?, what the hell?", said the boy trapped in tae's clutches.

"Wow, so thieves of Seoul are so educated, are talking in English", said tae tauntingly.

"who are you And what the hell are you doing?". said the boy angrily. "Leave me or tell for what have you come here ,  to steal?" Tae also said sternly.

•" first of all , I'm not a thief, and this  is my house, so no matter how I come, you tell me  who are you and what are you doing in my house?" The boy jerked off his hand and turned to tae and said.

He was somewhat visible in the medium light of the lamp. But tae did not pay attention and took two steps towards him and said, "Wow, what a great acting you do, your house. If I give a slap, you will come to know whose house this is  "Tae said
as soon as he tried to shout, the boy went ahead and put his hand on his mouth and pushed him back against the wall. When tae looked in front, he just kept looking.

Fair complexion, dark eyes, red lips, small earring in the left ear, a mole under lips .

As soon as tae looked into his eyes, his heart was beating fast. His mouth was closed but heart was making loud noises.

The eyes of that boy were so deep and murderous that tae could have lost consciousness, but these eyes seemed familiar to tae. But how he spoke  his mouth closed ?

He had an idea and said in his mind, "it looks like, he belongs to a good family, why he is here and for what he is here  ? He is  beautiful too and his eyes are oops....  No no If he is beautiful it doesn't mean he will steal and I'll let him go, "without thinking  tae threw his foot hard on the boy's foot, "Ouch", the boy removed his hand from tae's mouth and started looking at his feet, then tae shouted loudly!

"Hye , you keep quiet Otherwise dad will wake up", said the boy, closing tae's mouth once again.
Jimin had got up, though tae's voice but his  had not gone down.

When Jimin saw him, he came to him and took the boy away from tae and said, "What are you doing hyung?, He is my friend." Tae was stunned when he heard the word hyung for the boy from jimin's mouth and to clear his doubts  "Hey.. who is he?"
"Oh ,He is Jungkook hyung", said jimin. "What?", Tae heard it,  Some time ago, his words started ringing in his ears  ("first of all, I'm not a thief, and this  is my house, so no matter how I come, who are you and what are your doing in my house?". Boy said)

Tae saw Jungkook and his foot on which he had just kicked. Before tae or Jungkook could say anything, Jimin said to Jungkook, "What is all this? How can you behave like this with my friend?"

"Hye , first tell you friend  don't become James Bond, "
Jungkook said almost staring at tae. Jimin stood in front of tae and asked Jungkook, "What did he do?"

"Ask him, I was coming into my own house and he think  me as a thief, Stupid", said Jungkook. Jimin turned to tae and said softly, "Really?"

Tae said innocently, "I thought that a thief has entered in the  house, so I mean..., who comes inside from the balcony by climbing the wall like this?" Jungkook held Jimin to the side and showing his finger to tae said,

"This is my house, whether I come from the door, whether I come from the balcony, by climbing the wall or jumping the window? I am telling you that if you again come, it would have worst , and who are you to tell me what to do? "You know he would have killed me" jungkook said to Jimin

"No, why do I do this?" Tae tried to say, then Jungkook said, "You get out of here, I think you both get out of here." Jimin grabbed tae's hand and started taking him.

On the way, tae turned and saw Jungkook, he was sitting there on the sofa, caressing his feet. Coming to the room, Jimin closed the door and said, "It is good that Mama Papa did not see or else they would have scolded him  for sure ."

"I'm so sorry Jimin, I didn't know that he is your brother. " Tae said sadly.

"Hey it's okay it's not your fault. Chill, everything will be normal by morning!” said jimin sitting down on his bed. “But why he could have climbed the wall like this, he can  come through the door too.” Said tae.

"He must have come after partying, and have been ashamed to face Papa, that's why he has come like this, anyway, many times he comes like this. That's why  he don't let anyone come over there!", said jimin .

"I never thought I'd meet you like this, you are really complicated", tae murmured and jimin said, "What happened? Let's go to sleep, don't think too much." Jimin entered the blanket.

" Wait ,I'm coming”, saying tae picked up the tube placed on the table in front and went out. Jimin fell asleep. Tae came out of the room and saw Jungkook sitting in the hall looking at his feet.

Tae came to him and extended the tube towards him and said, "Take this, this will reduce the pain." Jungkook looked at tae and tae said sadly, "I did not know who you are? That's why I said nonsense without thinking. If possible, then please forgive me." Jungkook did not say anything, just kept watching silently. Seeing Jungkook silent, tae's thought it right to leave from there.

Tae left from there. Jungkook applied cream on his feet and lay there on the sofa. He was so tired that didn't know when he fell asleep.......

Byeeeeee
seee u soon
Comment and voteeee