-14-"sweet night "

“Who?”, JIMIN  said.

"Who else is this brother of yours? Does he always talk like this?", taehyung said irritated.

"You can't say anything about him tae, when is he happy and when is he angry. Sometimes it seems as if he is not our  brother at all as he is so different from me and Joonie hyung ", JIMIn said.

Hearing  this tae got silent, jimin said, "Hey, leave it, why are you spoiling your mood for that donkey, let's go down." Jimin and  taehyung came downstairs.

Tae saw jungkook sitting on the dining table busy on the phone.

Tae came into the kitchen and seeing Mrs jeon making coffee, tae said, "Aunty, let me make it."
"I will make it tae as kookie doesn't like coffee made by someone else" Mrs jeon said lovingly.

"You tell me , i will make it that way.", tae said and Mrs Jeon handed him the cup. Tae  started making coffee while talking to Mrs Jeon  . When the coffee was ready, Mrs Jeon said, "kookie must be outside, please give it to him."

Saying "Hmmmm," tae came out and placed the mug of coffee in front of Jungkook. Kook asked, "For what reason?"
"Just a little while ago you gave us your time to me and helped me in studies , so in return I have  made you coffee. I don't like to take favors from anyone.", tae  said . When kook  started looking at tae, taehyung pointed to the coffee and said, "What is this?"
"Coffee" kook  said while looking at Tae .

"So focus on this, not on me.",  tae said in full attitude, just like kook had said some time ago. Kook smiled unconsciously , then tae said, "drink it or it will cool down"

With that tae  went from here to the hall , and made his way to the upstairs  . Jungkook picked up the mug and drank a sip and said, "taehyung , tae "Hearing tae  from kook's mouth,  tae turned back in confusion and having a strange sensation into his body .

Kook showed the mug and said, "Nice coffee, thank you." Tae was not able to understand this sweet look of kook  . He nodded and left to his room

At night , during dinner

Everyone was present at the dinner when Joon  came from outside .  Seeing him  Mr jeon said, "What happened Namjoon? Are you coming at this time?"
" Appa I went to office " joon said
" But it's Sunday son u should have rest today , u already works so hard for the company "Vijay said.

"  Actually appa a clint called me and said he has an important deal to discuss about but did not come there himself. I have driven for four hours " joon  said as he moved his chair and sat down.

"Oh my god,  this is wrong he shouldn't have done this to u hyung," kook said teasingly to joon
"Ok ok now let's have dinner" Mrs Jeon said
They all ate their food and when to sleep .

In the morning tae nad JIMIn went to school by cab day went normal , in the evening Mrs jeon said  " kookie go and pick up chimmy and tae from college"

Here, after the classes were over, only a few students  and tae , were left as they all had gone to their homes. Slowly they also started leaving, now only 5 students  were left, among whom were Jimin and tae . There were some teachers who were present in the staff room. All five boys were sitting in an empty class when jimin said, 'Man, I am feeling very bored.'
"Yes ,  I am tired after studying since morning. There is no entertainment here.",  eunwoo their common friend said. "Tae , you tell me something, .", another  boy said. "What should I tell?", tae  said.

“tae  sing that song which  you keep humming, please I  listen to it s.”, JIMIn requested . "Here, how?”, tae  said hesitatingly.
'Who is here?' It's only us, please tell me something to reduce the boredom.", eunwoo said. "Please tae ", all four said together. "Okay okay I will sing ", saying this tae  closed his eyes. So JIMIn  said, "Why did you close your eyes?" "How will the singer sing unless he feels the song ?", tae  said.

“yae , you can sing like thiS , and u be quite ”, eunwoo said, then tae  closed his  eyes and started singing.
"On my pillow
Can't get me tired
Sharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open
'Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me
Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now
How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
We were ships in the night, night, night
I'm wondering
Are you my best friend
Feel's like a river's rushing through my mind
I wanna ask you
If this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight
I wonder
If you
Are too good to be true
And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer
How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
We were ships in the night
Night, night"
As soon as tae opened his eyes while singing the last line, his eyes met those of Jungkook standing at the door. Tae's heart skipped a beat, he quickly got up from the table and stood up. Kook saw JIMIn standing there. Said, “Should we go home?” kook  left from there.

When Jimin started taking to tae , when kook said " Can be go ,now? "
"Yeah yeah let's goo" JIMIn said and they both sit on the back seat ... There was a silence in the car they all reached home and ate dinner ......

Next morning tae  woke up early. He helped woobin in watering the plants in the garden, made tea for grandfather , did go fir a walk  with grandmother. After completing all this, when he was helping Mrs Jeon in the kitchen, Mr Jeon  came with a shirt in his hand and said, " shinhyee, please  first press my shirt . I have a meeting  today "

"Wait  I will do it now.", saying this, as soon as  Mrs Jeon wanted to wash her hands stained with flour, tae  said, "I will do it, uncle. Bring it to me "
"Hurry up a bit son, I have to leave in 10 minutes", Mr jeon said while giving the shirt to tae and turning towards Mrs jeon said, " honey , I will have breakfast outside. Don't worry I will definitely have it on time  "  Mr jeon said while assuring Mrs Jeon  then left from the kitchen .

Tae  also came out with the shirt. There was a press table in the hall itself.  tae  pressed the shirt and gave it to mr Jeon.