-12- joon likes tae

Ok let's start where we ended ......

“What hyung ? He is already so upset and so are you!”, saying this jimin also left from there.

"Both of them are crazy, crying over a small book. If had I  known earlier, I would not have done this", saying this jungkook went to sleep again.

Tae came down. He tried to hide his sadness. After having breakfast, when tae left, Mr jeon said to jimin, "Chimmy, taehyung seems a bit upset today. Is there a fight going on between you two?"

"No papa, actually tae's book got torn, that's why he is a little upset", said jimin. “That's all, tell me which book, I will order it online right now.”, Namjoon said while taking out the phone. “hyung , he will not take it.”, jimin said sadly.

“But why son?”, Mr jeon said. "Papa, he has some rules of his own, he doesn't take anyone's favor for his needs. he has stayed in this house even after a lot of requests", said jimin .
"Yes, these kim's are true to their principles and promises. Well, you try and they will agree.", Mr jeon said.

"He is still new, so he is feeling a bit alien. When he lives here among everyone, he will start considering this house and all of us as his own.", said grandmother.

“I am leaving, Papa, I am getting late for college.”, jimin said and left but while leaving he left with  a worried look on joon's face.

In college, jimin is in his own class and tae is  in his own class, both had different subjects. They  have same  class in just one subject. Even after the class was over, tae remained sitting in the class. Seeing him sad, Eun woo(tae and jimin's common friend) came and sat near his and said, "What happened tae, you look a little upset?"

"Nothing eunnu, just like that.", tae said in a sad tone.
"Tae, you can tell me, we are friends, maybe knowing you, I can help you.", Eun woo said, placing his  hand on tae's hand. Tae told him the whole thing. Eun woo listened carefully and said, “If your financial problems are solved then everything will be fine, right?”
“Yes but I don't have any way to solve it ”, tae said.
"Look, one of my friend's cafes is nearby outside the college.
There is a part time job if you want u
can do it. This will save your college and you will also get some money. There are exams after a month, if you want, you can start after that.", Eun woo said.

"Eunnu , that's amazing .", tae said. His anxiety subsided a little. Eun woo started telling him about the work, by the time jimin  came there. When he heard he felt very bad and said,  " tae will not do anything like that."
"Jimin  , I have to do something.", said tae.

“You have nothing to do as long as I am there, why would you do a job for some money?” jimin said sadly.
"If not today or tomorrow, I will have to do some work for myselves, , I  cannot live like this at your house for the rest of our lives.", tae  said.

"Why can't you stay? Mom and dad have no objection to you staying there, taee.", jimin said.
“Yes but for my  needs  I cannot disturb them.”, tae  said.
"But bear!!", jimin wanted to say something but tae stopped him and said, "chimmy, please, I  would not like to take money from your family. Please, do not hurt our respect."

“Okay, but your studies?”, jimin  said. "It won't make any difference, we will work a little harder. Just promise that no one at home will know about this.", tae  said, extending his hand. , jimin placed his hand on tae's hand and said, "Okay, promise."

All three came out of the class. After finishing college, both of them came home. After having lunch, tae came to the room and started making notes. In the evening, grandmother brought him with her to the temple which was in the street near the house. After visiting the temple, tae and grandmother sat in the same courtyard for some time.