Foster home, part 2

Ayup. 

Addison slowly woke up. She looked around, wondering where the hell she was. Then she remembered the last night. 

Oh yeah. she thought. Dylan, Shawna, Emmy. I remember. She slowly got up, checking her phone. 

WilburSoot; I GOT THE EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addison grinned excitedly. The email in question was one from the adoption system, telling Wilbur they'd found Addison and that she'd be going home soon. Addison; When am I coming home? 

WilburSoot; TODAY!!!!!!!!! 

Addison's smile got bigger. As much as Emmy and Shawna had been nice to her, Addison missed Wilbur and Phil. She was excited to go home. 

"Addison! Breakfast!" 

Addison scrambled downstairs, not wanting them to have to wait for her. Emmy and Shawna were grinning at the table. "Addison!" Emmy greeted. "We have some news!" 

"Oh?" Addison asked politely. 

"We just received an email that you're going to be adopted!" 

Addison faked a large, grin which wasn't that hard since she was really excited. "Really?!" she asked. "When?" 

"Today. There's a nice man named Wilbur coming to pick you up." Shawna explained. Addison already knew, of course, but no one knew she knew, so she had to pretend, which wasn't that hard. 

"When is he coming?" she inquired. 

"We're not sure." Emmy replied. "So why don't you eat your breakfast and then make sure you're ready?" 

Addison nodded, but she'd never unpacked, knowing Wilbur would come soon. 

Soon, there was a knock on the door. "Addison! Wilbur's here!" Emmy called, opening the door. 

Wilbur stood on the other side. Addison sprinted down the stairs. "Wilbur!" she shouted, sprinting over and hugging him tight. 

Wilbur faked looking confused. "Excited?" he asked. 

"Yes!" 

Wilbur laughed. "Alright, well, it's very nice to meet you Addison. Emily, correct?" 

Addison's eyes widened. Oh yeah. She wasn't supposed to know him. Emmy just laughed. "Yeah, but you can call me Emmy or Emily, I don't care. Shawna should be here somewhere. SHAWNA!" 

Addison almost flinched at her voice, and Wilbur squeezed her shoulder behind Emmy's back. Shawna ran forward, her hair flying everywhere. "Hi!" she greeted. "I'm Shawna, and this is Addison." She frowned. "You look extremely familiar.... Do I know you from somewhere?" 

Wilbur smiled nervously, and Addison widened her eyes innocently. "Do you know Wilbur from somewhere?" she asked innocently. 

Shawna frowned. "I can't think of where." she said. 

Wilbur laughed. "I've been told I look like a lot of people." he lied. "Anyways, Addison, say your goodbyes, we should get going." 

Addison hugged Shawna and Emmy. "Bye..." she whispered. "Thank you for everything." 

"You were wonderful." Shawna whispered. Emmy had tears in her eyes. 

Addison waved sadly, walking out the door. As happy as she was to be back with Wilbur, she would miss Shawna and Emmy. 

As she shut the door, Emmy frowned. "Hey.... Shawn?" she asked. 

Shawna turned. "What's up?" 

"Well..... I was just wondering, do you think we could maybe..... give someone like Addison a good home?" 

Shawna frowned. "You mean..... adopt?" 

Emmy shrugged. "I just- I wanna give someone like her a good home. She looked so afraid, and I wanna get someone like her out of that situation." 

Shawna smiled. "I don't see why not." 

------------------ Check out this Wilbur Quackity song called Masochism Tango https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8OeffyiGw

Wilbur and Addison sat in the car. "I missed you." Addison whispered. 

Wilbur smiled. "I missed you too. Guess what?" 

"What?" 

"You're adopted!!!!!!!!!!" 

Hey, bit short. 

Sorry, I suppose. 

ANYWAYS! I'm gonna get into school and stuff nextttttttttt!!!!

Stay safe, stay kind, stay happy!

You are loved. 

-TheMidnightStorm