Freedom biatch

At what point did we hit 2k reads?!?!?!?!?!

AND WHERE DID THE 2.8K COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING <3

Here's some content.

--------------------

"ADDYADDYADDYADDYADDISON!!!" Tommy burst into Addison room. "GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT!!!" 

Addison groaned, opening her eyes. "I was sleeeeeeepiiinggggggggggg." she groaned. 

"Fuck sleeping!" Tommy  exclaimed. "This is great news!" 

Addison turned her head. "Bed." she said firmly. "Sleep." 

"Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!" Tommy was still shouting. "But guess what?!" 

"Tommy! I told you not to wake Addison!" Phil said. "We still have to sign the paperwork and shit anyways!" 

"She was already awake!" Tommy defended. 

"LIESSSSSS!" Addison shouted. "LIES AND BULL SHIT AND LIESSSSSSSS!" 

Phil laughed. "Great. She's got a mouth on her now. Just great." 

"I STILL HAVEN'T TOLD HER THE NEWS!" Tommy yelled. 

"Tommy! This is a hospital! Stop shouting!" Phil rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah. Some people are sleeeeeeppinnnnngggggggg...." Addison groaned. 

"Shut up and listen!" Tommy said. "We're busting you out of here!" 

Addison opened her eyes. "No way." she said. 

"Yep! We're getting you out of this prison!" Tommy smiled. "And everything's set up. We have a car that's wheelchair accessible and the wheelchair and your room's all set up at home with everything you may need! Just wait til you see it! It's amazing!" 

"When do I get out of here?" Addison asked. 

"I have to sign a few more things, and I think Techno and Ranboo are grabbing your wheelchair, so they should be up here soon. A nurse will unhook you from your IV's and all that." Phil smiled. "But that shouldn't take more than thirty minutes." 

"You are aware that Tubbo's here too, right?" Tommy asked. 

CRASH! 

Phil's face fell, a sigh escaping through his nose. "No I was not." he said, going into the hallway. 

Tubbo was dying of laughter right outside. Ranboo was facedown on the ground with the wheelchair on top of him. Techno was half pulling it off half laughing. 

"I am in Spain without the S!" Ranboo cried. 

"Sorry boss man!" Tubbo laughed. "I didn't- You were in Spain without the A there for a minute." 

"What the fuck is going on?" Phil demanded. He ran over and yanked the wheelchair off of Ranboo with Techno's help. "Ranboo, mate, are you alright?" 

Techno rolled his eyes, wiping his tears of laughter away. "These two are idiots." 

"It's not like you tried to stop us!" Tubbo protested. "You just stood there!" 

"Of course I did, it was funny!" Techno defended. 

"I don't even want to know." Phil rolled his eyes. "You guys are aware that this is Addison's wheelchair, right? I'd really prefer not to buy another one. Those things are fucking expensive."