I'm sorry I was gone... But look I made you some contenttttttttttttt

Okay. So there are sort of "Family vibes" I guess. So, here's what they are because obviously there's no ships with Addison. They're pretty obvious but I want this list. Also, I'm not writing everyone, just the important ones.

Phil; The grandpa/family matriarch
Niki; The cool older sister
Technoblade; Chill uncle/doesn't really care what you do so long as he won't get in trouble with Phil (Family matriarch) 
Badboyhalo; That one friend who's like your other parent
Sapnap; Worried family member/uncle. 
Dream; Same as Sapnap
Puffy; Mother figure of everyone, not just Addy
Sam; That one friend who's like your other parent
Tommy; The younger chaotic sibling

----------------

Sapnap frowned.  "What do you mean?" he asked. 

"Well... They feel all numb and almost like... they're not there." Addison answered. "Why is that?" 

Sapnap gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm sure it's nothing. Probably just a side effect. Get some rest, okay?" 

Addison nodded. She closed her eyes and in a few minutes her breathing evened out. 

Sapnap stood up, quietly leaving the room. He was panicking. He'd lied to Addison. He had no idea why she couldn't feel her legs. 

Unless...

Sapnap practically ran into Phil, not paying attention. "Woah! Hey mate!" Phil looked concerned. "What's wrong?" 

"I... I have to... Find... I..." 

"Sapnap?" Dream asked. "What's going on man?" 

"Sapnap, I need you to breathe." Phil said firmly. 

"She said... She said she couldn't feel her legs... She... I think she's paralyzed." 

Phil stiffened. "Oh..." he whispered. 

"What did she say?" Techno demanded. 

"She asked me why she couldn't feel her legs." Sapnap answered. 

"What did you say?" Dream asked. 

"She asked if it was just a side effect of the meds... and I told her it might be." 

Phil sighed. "Alright... Okay... Yeah... Uh... We'll have to talk to the doctor so that when she wakes up, we can get some x-rays." 

---------------------

For the record, Addison did not like x-rays. 

They had to transport her out of her room, and into one of the big x-ray room with the CAT scan machines that did her entire body. Then she was put on the table (which was a process by the way) and instructed not to move and that would be loud. Ah yes, make the ADHD kid with a fear of loud noises not move in a loud space. 

Oh boy. 

However, somehow, they were successful in getting the x-rays. (Mostly because Addison was using her tongue as a fidget...) They wheeled her back to her room, and then it was time to wait. 

Again. 

The doctor walked up to Phil a few hours later. "Addison's guardian?" she asked. 

"Yeah, that's me." Phil said. 

"We got the x-rays back. There was a break in her lower spine. She's paralyzed from the waist down." 

Phil nodded slowly. "Oh... Okay..." he said. 

"I'm sorry." the doctor said, leaving him alone. 

Suddenly, Tommy came up behind Phil. "Phil?" he asked. "Is everything okay?"