Courtttttt

Depressing thought from my friend; Friend was given infinite canon lives by Phil, meaning he and Ghostbur will never be reunited. 

Anyways, here's some angst!

I'm writing to distract myself from the likelihood of sobbing because I watched more Technoblade tributes...
THE MOST DEPRESSING SONG JUST CAME ON WTF

Rest in power king. (bows like I'm from some anime show and not the white ass cracker boi I am)

--------------------------

So... For context, Wilbur's house was now holding Technoblade, Tubbo, Philza, Tommy, Ranboo, the Dream Team, Quackity, Badboyhalo, Captain Puffy, and Nihachu. After a rapid end to the last stream, the DSMP had demanded updates on whether or not Addison was okay or what was even going on, and Wilbur had to tell them he was going to court. They'd come to support, and generally make Wil's life harder. Actually, Phil was currently fostering Addison, but if he happened to take her to Wilbur's house because that's where Phil was staying... it wasn't like the government could stop him. 

It was just frowned upon... by everyone....

Anarchy.

Anyways, the house was chaos. Everyone was running around because it was the first day of the trial. 

So everyone was trying to make Wilbur and Addison look snazzy, as well as Tommy, Phil, and Techno, since they were his witnesses and character references. The rest were just there to... Support I guess. Cause DSMP support doesn't sound terrifying at all (Looking at you, snapmap). 

"PHIL!" Wilbur hollered. "My fuckin' hair won't behave!" 

"How am I supposed to help with that? I don't even have your hair style!" Phil shouted upstairs. He was currently trying to get all the paperwork organized. "Techno! You almost ready?" 

"I've been ready for an hour." Techno said. 

"Why?" 

"Woke up at four, couldn't fall back asleep." 

"We need to have a conversation." 

"Not the time!" Tommy shouted. "Philllllll my tie came unloose again!" 

"Seriously?" 

"For the record, I told him not to fidget with it!" Tubbo yelled, tumbling down the stairs. 

"Tubbo? Why are you up this early?" Phil asked. 

"Dude. Everyone is." Tubbo grinned.  "You should see the kitchen." 

Phil looked horrified. "They're cooking?" he demanded. 

I do enjoy how every fanfic writer makes fun of the characters by making them not able to cook. 

"Okay okay okay." Phil said, trying to get a hold on the chaos. "Techno, help Tommy tie his tie. Tubbo, go upstairs and tell Wilbur that he should talk to Niki about getting his hair together, and that breakfast is in fifteen minutes, perfect hair or not." Holy shit I really am the dad of these fucks. Philza thought, running into the kitchen.

Dream was standing in the corner eating cereal while George, Quackity, Sapnap, and Bad tried to keep the stove from lighting on fire. Phil thought they were trying to cook eggs and bacon, which wasn't going very well. 

"Uh.... What's going on?" Phil demanded. "Wilbur already had a kitchen fire, he doesn't need another one." 

"Sorry!" Bad yelped. "We were trying to be helpful and make breakfast, and that wasn't going very well.... We were trying to be helpful!"