Chapter 12 Goshinki

I was starring out the window at the dark purple sky and let out a sigh, but then a sound comes from behind me as I look over to see a tray of food.

"Kohaku, I said I didn't-"

"You need to eat." I'm interrupted when I look up to see Naraku standing there causing me to look away from him. "So he's finally come, huh? I think as I feel his eyes on me.

"What I need is some fresh air..." I trail off, but then I hear a scoff causing me to glare over at him.

"I can't trust you won't run." Naraku points causing me to jump up to my feet.

"If I was gonna run, I would have already done it!" I bellow causing Naraku to narrow his eyes at me.

"Kohaku." Naraku says causing him to come into the room.

"Yes, master Naraku?" Kohaku asks lifelessly, which causes me to stiffen up.

"Accompany (Y/N) on a walk around the castle grounds." Naraku answers and then turns to me, but I shake my head.

"Turn Kohaku back now." I demand causing Naraku to glare down at me.

"Are you giving me orders?" Naraku questions trying to intimidate me.

"You're the one that made him my personal guard, So turn him back." I respond causing us to both glare at each other for a moment. "You may have save me, but that doesn't mean you can keep me in this room forever." I think, but then Naraku finally turns away from me.

"Lady (Y/N)?" Kohaku's voice rings out causing me to rush over to him and embrace him.

"Don't leave the Castle." Naraku reminds as he walks out of the rooms causing me to let out a sigh.

"Um, you're smothering me." Kohaku points out causing me to release him.

"Sorry about that. Now how about that walk, huh?" I ask with a smile and he nods. "Just getting out of that room is fine for now." I think as I grab Kohaku's hand and lead him out of the room.

(To Naraku's POV)

I was staring up at my newest incarnation that should finally help me get rid of Inuyasha for good.

"When Kagura gets back you two will head to that Village and devour it. Kagura will lure Inuyasha's group there and you'll kill them, understood?" I ask and the Demon nods causing me to turn my back to it. "I need to make sure (Y/N) hasn't left the castle... Damn it, why do I, Naraku care so much?! I should have killed her when my hand was around her throat." I think as I walk through my castle, but then balled my hand into a fist.

"I should have killed you the first time I laid eyes on you." I whisper as I make it to my room.

(To (Y/N)'s POV)

"I didn't mean to lash out like that, but it's been 2 days since I was brought back here, he didn't let me out of that stuffy room, kept Kohaku a puppet and finally comes to me after finding out I wouldn't eat-" My thoughts are interrupted when I trip causing me to shut my eyes preparing for the impact.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Kohaku's voice asks causing me to open my eyes to see he caught me. I let out a sigh and then nod, but Kohaku's expression was still cloudy.

"Sorry for worrying you." I answer, which makes him look up with a confused expression. Suddenly, Kohaku drops to his knees and bows to me with a serious expression.

"Please let me bring you some food!" Kohaku pleads causing my eyes to widen.

"K-Kohaku, you remember?" I question, but he shakes his head as he looks up at me.