chapter six

chapter six

few months what by

marlena and baby is doing well

marlena is now five months a long

the morning sickness has stopped.

Sami and Eric haven't talk to marlena for months, but carrie and some family has forgive her and john.

marlena has a doctor appointment today.

her and john want to found out the sex of their baby.

marlena is in the kitchen and she put her one hand on her growing stomach and started to talk to it.

Don't hide from us this time, Really baby, if you're good and you let us know if you're a boy or a girl, Daddy will probably let us have whatever we want for dinner.

And maybe he'll rub Mommy's feet, because they're really tired.

Not that I mind and I know you need me to take care of you right now, marlena cooed, as she to rub her bump lovingly.

john had arrived halfway through her little speech, but stopped to lean against the wall , not wanting to interrupt.

Deciding that she was finished for the time being, he entered the kitchen and dropping a quick kiss oon Marlena's head, and resting his hand on top of the one on her belly.

doc, you know, I'll get you whatever you want to eat regardless, john said to his wife.

marlena's face exploded into a deep, crimson blush, you heard that?, she asks her husband.

I did, john said to his wife

I was just bored and excited, it was nothing, marlena spit out quickly.

doc, there's nothing wrong with talking to the baby, john reassured her.

marlena smiles at her husband.

Let's go find out if we having a boy or a girl, john said to his wife .

ok, marlena said to her husband.

her and john leave the penthouse and go to the hospital.

at the hospital.

Good afternoon Dr. bader greeted them as she entered the exam room.

Hi, marlena said to her doctor.

Are we excited?, dr. Bader asked the couple.

Very, the couple replied in unison.

Let's get to it then!, the doctor said.

marlena eagerly pulled up her top and rolled her pants down a bit to reveal her abdomen. She clutched john's hand tightly as they waited.

Dr. bader made quick work of turning on the machine and spreading the gel over marlena's bump.

Were's the head, she pointed out, moving the wand slowly so that marlena and john could take in their baby.