chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen

belle be in the hospital for a week now and she can finally come home after she all heal up from her surgery

They walked in the door to the their apartment and john careful puts the car seat on the couch and then he takes belle out of it and put her into his arms.

Well, belle you're finally back home, john said to his daughter and kissed her on the head.

marlena smiles at her husband and baby daughter.

marlena walks up her her husband and says to him, john i can't believe that we made her.

john looks up at marlena says to her, me too, doc.

later that night brady cane home after he was with his grandfather Victor.

john takes brady upstairs and make him a bath.

after brady was done with his bath, john puts his Pajamas on and then he puts his son to bed.

After the children were in bed, john and marlena took their showers and went to bed, too.

They were exhausted, and knew that it was going to be a long night.

They tried to get as much sleep as possible.

They were right, too. belle was up every two and a half hours for ten hours straight.

The couple coordinated who would get up each time, taking turns.

By morning, john and marlena got out of bed and drank two cups of caffinated coffee each.

two hours later, john and marlena both heard belle crying.

marlena goes upstairs to the nursery.

she enters the room, she picks up belle from her crib and carries downstairs.

did you have a nightmare?, marlena asked her two weeks ago daughter.

john saw marlena holding their daughter in her arms.

belle is still crying and john walks up his wife side.

what's wrong, baby girl,?, john asked his daughter.

i think she had a nightmare, marlena said to her husband

Awwwwe, come on, Come see Daddy,

john said as marlena lays belle in her father's arms.

shhhh... it's okay sweetheart, daddy is here, john aaid to his daughter as belle continued to cries.

later that night

john woke from Belle’s crying, marlena in began to stir and when she opened her eyes and saw her husband.

It's your turn, I just fed her last time so she's not hungry, marlena mumbled.

john grunted as he got out of bed and he loved spending time with his daughter when she was awake and he wanted to be with her as much as he could, but being up so many times in the night was having a toll on him.

he walked over to the bassinet that in their bedroom.

john bent down to pick up his crying daughter and he held her to his bare chest as he tried to soothe her crying.

Hey, it's okay. Daddy's here, john said to his daughter as he quickly noticed she needed a diaper change, the smell was unbearable.

How's about we get you into a new diaper, john said as he set belle down on the table and started to undo her diaper.

john got the diaper on and he picked her back up.

Well that wasn't too hard now was it?, john asked his daughter.

john tried to lull  belle back to sleep,  she was watching him as she cuddled into his chest.

He couldn't help but smile every time he looked or even thought about her.

bed, deciding that it would be best for belle to stay cuddled up with them for the rest of the night.

belle had other plans though, When john  laid her down in between him and marlena,  she started to fuss again, she definitely wasn't in a mood to sleep.

How about you sleep in Daddy's arms?, john spoke to belle as if she would answer back.

john once again rested belle in his right arm with her head in his chest.

He rubbed the side of her leg with his thumb hoping it would put her to sleep.

After about 5 minutes of intently staring at Belle’s eyelids began to droop.

john tiredly smiled before planting a kiss on her forehead.

the next morning

john and marlena both was wake in bed.

john looks at his wife and asks her, how about we take a walk in the park today?.

Hmm, I don't know if I want to go,

I'm exhausted, but you can take the baby  and brady if you want.

marlena said as she rested her head on john's chest, belle was fast asleep in her bassinet.

Oh, come on! It'll be our first family adventure, the four of us, we don't have to

go too long,  john said to his wife.

okay, marlena said as she smiles up at her husband.

They packe the baby, being There were two onesies, two bottles and 6 diapers,Just to be safe.

They were out of their apartment around two in the afternoon.

john pushed the stroller with the sleeping baby  and brady inside and marlena walked next to him.

They walked to Park and admired all the other families that seemed to have the same idea as them and It wasn't too crowded, much to their joy.

They stopped near the Bean and took a seat against one of the ledges.

john lifted up the blanket that was draped over the stroller, noticing belle was still out cold and brady is wake. 

john took brady out from the stroller and put him on his lap.

brady, do you to go on the swings?, john asked  his son and brady nodded his head.

i can take him, marlena said as she takes brady from john.

marlena and brady walks to the swings as john smiles at them.